NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

29 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said:

What's the story there?

Aldis is going to be doing a show where he interviews his mates in the business and said it would be good and not like *this* and then did a pretty good impression of Hannibal (without naming him). 

Hannibal is a fucking weirdo. He gets some really good interviews but he's just so obsessed with the seedy side of wrestling. So he'll have someone like, I dunno, Barry Windham and ask him 'What did you think of the Pat Patterson allegations?' out of nowhere. 

He's also clearly very bitter that he never made it to WWE (I know he had a developmental deal rescinded because he got Hep C from Abdullah the Butcher) and constantly goes on these odd, off-kilter tangents against them. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah me too. I've thoroughly enjoyed the product since I started watching Powerrr. Effectively, Billy's right hand man is now gone. I saw someone suggesting that maybe Dutch Mantell could assume his position. Does anyone have any other suggestions for who could take his place? Apparently most of what we've seen has been his ideas so I'm really concerned about how they're going to recover from this. 

19 minutes ago, Angle_fan said:

Yeah me too. I've thoroughly enjoyed the product since I started watching Powerrr. Effectively, Billy's right hand man is now gone. I saw someone suggesting that maybe Dutch Mantell could assume his position. Does anyone have any other suggestions for who could take his place? Apparently most of what we've seen has been his ideas so I'm really concerned about how they're going to recover from this. 

Dutch is a good shout. He's booked wrestling and has a great mind.

Unless I’m misremembering, I think I heard an interview with Dave Lagana ages ago where I said that Matt Conway sort of operates at a distance and assists where he can, so I’m not sure he would take the position. That’s not to say he won’t, of course. Despite only ending up in creative in TNA as Dixie Carter’s eyes and ears, he appears to have proven himself as quite good creatively or as a good formatter.

Plus, I think Dave Lagana’s role involved editing Powerr (including the video packages) as well as booking the shows and storylines (with a lot of input from Nick Aldis).

Edited by uklaw