NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Maverick said:

He has something but he comes across as extremely effeminate, which I don't think is the gimmick he's going for.

It’s absolutely his personality though, so it’s great that it shines through. He posted a vid of himself on twitter last year, dancing around in his yard, it’s absolutely the character I want to see him be. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/starkmanjones/status/1196160202367737858 

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

Didn't think the new show was all that up to much. On a positive note, I do like they're trying a new concept. But I find the social media talking heads annoying. And if the match is only going to go 2 minutes, maybe a couple of matches would make for a more interesting show.

16 minutes ago, LEGIT said:

Didn't think the new show was all that up to much. On a positive note, I do like they're trying a new concept. But I find the social media talking heads annoying. And if the match is only going to go 2 minutes, maybe a couple of matches would make for a more interesting show.

I totally agree. I can only applaud them for trying something new and different (from what I’ve seen before anyway) but it wasn’t for me.

• Paid Members

I presume this May Valentine stuff is to try and keep the Sal Rinauro Royce Isaacs feud going while Rinauro is injured. The new Tim Storm feud looks interesting. Pair of hisses. Zickie Dice's trunks looked he'd drawn a moustache and stuck some glasses on his dick. He's a real guilty pleasure. 

Rosa Vs Khamille could be an interesting match. 

7 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I presume this May Valentine stuff is to try and keep the Sal Rinauro Royce Isaacs feud going while Rinauro is injured. The new Tim Storm feud looks interesting. Pair of hisses. Zickie Dice's trunks looked he'd drawn a moustache and stuck some glasses on his dick. He's a real guilty pleasure. 

Rosa Vs Khamille could be an interesting match. 

I dunno, this whole storyline has been really weird. Danny Deals - so far - seems like a bit of a crappy character, and the Mama Storm stuff has been weak.

‘Coming up...Eddie Kingston wants to fight The Pope’ is my favourite out of context wrestling trail in ages. It was worth watching this episode to see that alone.

Powerrr is by far the best hour of wrestling every week. It’s never a chore to watch and I look forward to it. Only change I would make is having entrance music for the wrestlers. Nothing too elaborate or over the top- I’m sure they could find some middle ground that fits with the studio atmosphere