NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

I'm waiting for this promotion to disappointment, but every week they keep giving me what I want without even asking for it.

Nearly. I don't want Mr fucking Anderson and I didn't ask for it.

Big Trev was the GOAT of this episode though. What a man.

You're very, very lucky _rick that he's getting inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in a couple of months, otherwise he'd be giving Mr Anderson the Snake Eyes on next week's show.

Best episode yet. Loved the Ricky Ziggler finish, enjoyed the ladies more than I've enjoyed them in decades, the champ is getting better and better, impressed by Drake in the ring but absolutely gutted when I saw the your man hobbling through the crowd at the end. Absolutely gutted. 

I never imagined that I'd be starting the new decade caring more about Ricky Morton and Tim Storm than any other wrestlers on the planet. The NWA is doing such a fantastic job. I just want to hear Tim Storm talk more and more. 3 months ago he was just a name  that I'd read about. 

Edited by Angle_fan

I pre-ordered earlier today. The price goes up tomorrow so I'm guessing that you've got a few hours to get it for $15 instead of 25. I love this product so much that it's worth every penny for the amount of enjoyment that I get out of it each month. I urge all fans to buy their events and help this product break even/make a profit. I'm sure Corgan as a genuine fan would be happy to run it breaking even. 

I couldn't get in to the episode this week, for some reason. I share the love for Morton and Tim Storm, but Aldis is grating on me a bit (and not in a 'that's the job of a heel' way). The whole Ric Flair tribute act is eye-rolley. I also agree with some of the previous posts about giving the aesthetics a bit of a refresh- I like the studio setup, but it doesn't have to look like it's stuck in the 80's. The retro ads, graphics etc. could make it confusing to the viewer as well- is this a genuine wrestling promotion, or a parody? I better run and hide now, as I know that's not a popular opinion! 

Power is the only wrestling show that I watch now, so they are doing something right! Into the fiiirrreeee

Another great show this week. I had the surprise at the end spoiled by someone in the AEW Dynamite thread (and yes, I’m bitter enough to bring that up here...I’d have liked to have not known that one)

I’m really excited about the next PPV, Powerrr is just fun to watch. Losing Cornette has been an absolute blessing for them, Stu Bennett is phenomenal in his role and has played no small part in rejuvenating the show.

I really hope they manage to make this show financially sustainable, it’s my weekly highlight in wrestling right now.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, RedRooster said:

Losing Cornette has been an absolute blessing for them, Stu Bennett is phenomenal in his role and has played no small part in rejuvenating the show.

Don't agree personally. Stu Bennett has been great in the role but I do miss Cornette who is an excellent colour guy and was the perfect carry-over from the original NWA.

He had to go of course, but still.