NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Moderators
1 hour ago, FelatioLips said:

Another thing I loved is how Jocephus came out as Santa and despite clearly being Question Mark

What? Question Mark is a karate expert and Jocephus clearly doesn't know karate. I dunno where you got that from.

I really think that we're in the beginning of something really special here. I will happily pay for every pay per view as the enjoyment I get each week from this product is worth every penny and I wish Billy every success possible. They instantly make you look forward to the next episode and that's something that's been lacking in wrestling for a long time. I've watched wrestling for 30 years and this became my new favourite programme after the first episode. There's just something magic about it and they've gone right into season 2 with improved presentation and a clear direction of where they're heading. 

Edited by Angle_fan

• Paid Members

I'm curious as to what this group with Aldis & the Wild Cards will be called going forward. If Arn wasn't with AEW I'd be reaching out to him over permission to use the Horsemen name.if he owns the rights to it. Although maybe he wouldn't do it out of respect to Naitch, otherwise some Horsemen probably have turned up in AEW by now.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, jazzygeofferz said:

I'm curious as to what this group with Aldis & the Wild Cards will be called going forward. If Arn wasn't with AEW I'd be reaching out to him over permission to use the Horsemen name.if he owns the rights to it. Although maybe he wouldn't do it out of respect to Naitch, otherwise some Horsemen probably have turned up in AEW by now.

I'd have no issue with Aldis using the Horsemen name, but I don't think Wildcards are quite there. Plus you'd need an original like Tully or someone, even in a managerial role.

• Paid Members

What an outright fun episode. Tim Storm is the man.

Couldn’t take my eyes off poor Royce Isaacs looking down at his script every three seconds. Probably a reason he’s had little mic time so far.