NWA is the best.

IANdrewDiceClay

Steiner looked in awful shape I felt and it was hard to watch. Even putting his left arm up for a tag looked genuinely a stretch for him. 

Really enjoyed the show once again and I find myself looking forward to the next weeks show every week.

Hard Times looks good as well.

Steiner would make a great manager if anyone is brave enough to suggest to him he's too old to still be wrestling.  In the meanwhile, I will always get a kick out of seeing him, even as broken down as this.

On 1/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, Maverick said:

Not keen on what's looking like a partnership with ROH. Flip Gordon? Would rather see Aldis make someone in the NWA or have his match with Morton on PPV.

It’s a bit sudden for sure, but the last NWA PPV was so fun that I don’t feel remotely hesitant to lay down my cash for this.

Whatever the case, the NWA have already got me to the point with Tim Storm that I assume AEW want us to eventually get to with Cody. I’m desperate for them to break his no-NWA title match stip to go after Aldis one more time. Until that happens, if that happens, most Aldis matches, regardless of who is in them, will feel time space-fillers for me ahead of them getting to the good stuff.

Couldn't agree with you more. I think I'll need counselling if Tim Storm doesn't become the champion again. Aldis to Screw him out of a TV title win on Friday? They've done such a good job with this. I wait all week for Powerrr. No other programme has me so hooked and WWE has just been habitual for years. I'll always watch that anyway. 

I found somewhere selling Mongrovian Flag T-shirts. They don't ship to the U.K 🙁

• Paid Members

https://vulturehound.co.uk/2020/01/exclusive-interview-joe-galli-you-can-take-a-look-at-any-of-our-men-and-especially-our-women-and-you-know-that-youre-going-to-get-a-great-match-out-of-them/

If anyone is interested, I had a chat with Joe Galli (he's really nice) about all things NWA ahead of the Hard Times PPV on Friday.

• Paid Members

They don't seem as taken by the Question Mark outside of the NWA's studio. 

Not a bad show.  I don't think there's a match I want to see less than Milena Vs Allysin Kay for the title, as it's going to be a stinker. Kay Vs Thunder Rosa could be good, though.

The Rumble was fun enough. Stevens selling the spike was crazy. How is he going to come away with the belt against Steiner

Look up your kids,  Dan Maff is coming to town. Is this why Homicide isn't around?

They didn't half kill a lot of time before that Morton/Aldis match. Here's one for the things that'll make you feel old thread: Morton had won 10 tag titles before Nick Aldis had even been born.

Three handfuls of tights? They need to think of some new finishes. Or some cleaner ones.

Another entertaining show.

The Aron Stevens/Question Mark karate demo was an absolute blast. Stevens is one of the best things in wrestling at the moment, he’s so much fun.

I can’t wait for Hard Times. It’s a strange one with this show. Hand on heart, I’m not particularly bothered about any individual match. However, a second dose of NWA this week is very welcome and the last PPV over-delivered. And heck, so does Powerrr each week. I have faith that they’ll deliver something fun.