Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators
8 hours ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

I dont want my Twitter account public. Very stalkerish. I wish to close my account on here. I've alerted mods. Nutter. Who is this Bazinho idiot? Ive always wondering who has been leaving comments about my baby nephews. It better not be you.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but you made it public here yourself in the social media thread with an invite to follow.

On 6/27/2017 at 7:03 AM, bAzTNM#1 said:

Follow old bAzTNM here: https://twitter.com/bAzTNM

You can't have a pop at anyone for posting it. And then to accuse him of leaving comments about a child with no proof and then go on to make a veiled threat is a bit naughty to be honest. 

There's no reason to leave Baz. You're part of the furniture here, but calm down. No need for the paranoia. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

I believe it was perennial talking head Stuart Maconie who started the Holness rumour. 

It was, but then Tina Turner's record company got involved so it's credited to her nowadays. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Bit of a niche one this, but after 30 years of being into Ninja Turtles in its various forms of media, I just recently learned that of the four Turtles’ shortened nicknames, widely used in films, video games and so on, there’s only ONE instance (Donatello calling Michelangelo “Mikey”) in the entire run of the original cartoon, and it happens 30+ episodes into the 3rd series.