Today I learned...

SpursRiot2012

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

That Simon Farnaby played an X-Wing pilot in Rogue One, and I just find that so ridiculous that honestly I think this is one of the funniest images I've ever seen.

Farns_Monsbee.png

“Stop that sexy TIE Fighter!”

His character’s name, according to the Rogue One visual dictionary, is Farns Monsbee.

According to Wookieepedia, “Farnaby initially turned down the role of Blue Five after being offered it over the phone by a producer, as he was in the middle of writing the film Paddington 2. However, after his writing partner, Paul King, told him to take the role despite their deadline, Farnaby accepted and filmed his X-wing cockpit scenes on a gimbal with a large screen around him. Farnaby is uncertain why he was chosen for the role but has stated that the makers of Rogue One were looking for characterful faces.[8]”

8 minutes ago, Steve Justice said:

Is it just me who has no idea who any of these people are? 

Kat Dennings - American actress known for 2 Broke Girls, Dollface and appeared in the Thor movies and Wandavision

Andrew WK - he of ‘Party Hard’ fame

admittedly, Cherie Lily isn’t well known outside of being Andrew WK’s wife and former backing singer as well as owning a club in New York, so I’ll give you that one. Figured the other two were known on here though

Edited by WyattSheepMask

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Kat Dennings - American actress known for 2 Broke Girls, Dollface and appeared in the Thor movies and Wandavision

Andrew WK - he of ‘Party Hard’ fame

admittedly, Cherie Lily isn’t well known outside of being Andrew WK’s wife and former backing singer as well as owning a club in New York, so I’ll give you that one. Figured the other two were known on here though

I DON'T KNOW WHAT ANY OF THESE THINGS ARE!