The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Said last week that it'd be back to normal within a couple of weeks - it only took one. Apart from when Roman delivered the line about him being the big dog now and it being his yard with enough force to suggest he was expecting/encouraging the jeers - the content of the promo and the beatdown was ignorant to the fact that the crowd hates him.

I still can't decide week to week whether its a bad thing or not. If the match with Strowman has good heat and draws a crowd then does it matter? Strowman will still be a heel against Rollins, Balor, Ambrose, etc. So will Roman without doing anything to deserve it. So those matches will all work.

Cena has been getting bood for 10 years and he's still the only star they have and the only one that makes any sort of difference. At this stage, I really don't think it matter if the TV crowds boo Roman. Boo or cheer, I don't think business would change. As for the matches, Roman will keep working as a babyface against heels and get bood, just like Cena does. Those matches will regularly be the best match on the show yet the fans will still say/chant that he can't wrestle. Just like Cena. Then the heel Roman beats will go on to feud with another babyface and Roman will move on to the next heel and still get bood. Just like Cena. Those type of matches have been happening for so long with that fanbase that it's sort of becoming the norm for WWE main events.

I actually don't think Owens will go to SmackDown. I can see Neville moving meaning the full Cruiserweight division goes. Ambrose and Owens could unify the IC and US belts since the US isn't really worth a fuck. 

If they want logic to explain it, could say Angle really wanted the Intercontinental Title but the title is worth so much he's had to lose a full division to get it.

• Awards Moderator

If Neville moved to SmackDown and the division didn't, that would be very interesting for his character. The King with no claimants to his throne, the King with no pretenders.

It'd kill the division, of course, but Neville's the most valuable part of it at the moment anyway, so sod em!

Moving the cruisers to Smackdown would make sense, and saves them having to work Mondays as well.

If they're going to have the US and IC champs on the same show, then I'm hoping that they unify the belts at some point. Don't see the point in having two undercard belts. I don't think that Vince would go for it, but unify them and rename the Television Title or something. With the IC belt, they've tried the "I'm going to make this belt mean something again" but to no avail, the US belt doesn't mean a whole lot either, so do away with them both and start a new belt completely from scratch.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

That Braun Strowman angle on Raw might be the best thing I've seen in wrestling in years. It was fucking fantastic.

I only read the results. I would love it if the reason for this is because Braun was a massive taker fan as a kid. Which would hopefully mean a picture of 11 year old Braun getting a foam urn signed by the big man himself being used in the run up to the match

42 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

"IM NOT DONE WITH YOU"

I'm gonna say this in his voice now every time I reheat a pizza

Btw that shatter machine this week looked brutal. Credit to Xavier, it looked like his head fell off

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, The Clint said:

Infact was there even a dummy on the stretcher?

Of course, It would have killed him otherwise. They should have added weights to the dummy though to make the fall look heavier. I didn't know it was coming so was shocked when that happened. They should have just left it there, really well done. The ambulance tipping went into proper WWE silliness.

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

It was a great visual but I couldn't stop laughing every time the crowd cheered for Strowman reappearing.

"IM NOT DONE WITH YOU"

The fucking ROAR of the crowd at 3.48! :laugh: