The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I haven't watched much TNA in the last few years so have seen very little of the Broken Hardyz stuff and don't really get it; is it just them pair acting twisted/deranged or does it have any supernatural elements at all? Because I fucking hate supernatural gimmicks. If so, inbetween Broken Hardyz, Demon King and Bray cunting Wyatt, I'll have to fuck Raw off.

• Paid Members

No supernatural element to it, at least I don't think. He does use drones to attack people, though.

Basically he's an eccentric lunatic, babbling a load of cohesive nonsense in a very bizarre accent. It's very entertaining.

Watch 'Final Deletion', that'll give you a flavour.

Edited by PunkStep

He did Jericho's podcast in kayfabe mode the whole way through, love it or hate it, he sure put a hell of a lot of thought into it

From what I recall normal Matt and Jeff were feuding with each other, Jeff dived off a really high thing putting Matt through a table and from that point he was broken and believed his "vessel" had been alive for thousands of years, referred to Jeff as Brother Nero and was obsessed with Deleting him, then eventually he broke Jeff too, who proceeded to embrace the Brother Nero moniker and classify himself as obsolete. If that makes any fucking sense whatsoever 

At first it looked like complete wrestlecrap but it soon caught on more than anything in TNA has in years and years after the Final Deletion. I think in part cos Matt was so committed to the role 

Even being fairly sure they're going to do the broken gimmick, I can't for the life of me picture what that would be like on the MEEEK MAHAN Show. 

It's going to be surreal as, hope they have a nifty story to introduce it

Edited by sj5522

57 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

I haven't watched much TNA in the last few years so have seen very little of the Broken Hardyz stuff and don't really get it; is it just them pair acting twisted/deranged or does it have any supernatural elements at all? Because I fucking hate supernatural gimmicks. If so, inbetween Broken Hardyz, Demon King and Bray cunting Wyatt, I'll have to fuck Raw off.

It's kind of had supernatural elements where people fall in a lake that magically turns them into shapeshifters or something, but it isn't like Bray Wyatt and Undertaker etc where you're meant to take it as serious spooking. It's purposely like a bad B-movie that you're meant to laugh at. 

8 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It's kind of had supernatural elements where people fall in a lake that magically turns them into shapeshifters or something, but it isn't like Bray Wyatt and Undertaker etc where you're meant to take it as serious spooking. It's purposely like a bad B-movie that you're meant to laugh at. 

It was some kind of old gimmick reviving lake. Jeff turned into Willow and Abyss became Joseph Parks

5 hours ago, Bohan said:

Considering they time travel and morph into other characters there is a huge fantastical element to the gimmick 

Thing is they could bypass all that, just give Matt a bonk on the head and now he talks funny. We'll have to wait and see how out there they decide to go with it

• Paid Members

In a way, I like the idea that they've come back as ' The Hardys boys' and have the option of growing into the Broken characters if/when needed. It means we get the entire package, which wouldn't have happened if they rocked up all weird off the bat.

Plus, outside of the actual Final Deletion video, I can't say I've seen much of the gimmick at all really. I'm looking forward to Matt getting there eventually after they split and Jeff goes on a monster singles run.