The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

On 26/04/2017 at 6:52 PM, sj5522 said:

The worst thing about Wyatt currently is that, though him being presented as a big failure who's all talk and magic tricks is nothing new, people still used to want to see him, in fact they wanted to cheer him too, just thinking back to this time last year and that was definitely the case. 

Was thinking that not long ago, amazing reception then they interupted and beat down the league of nations this time last year, then we had the start of what im presuming was a slow build face turn when he alighned with Reigns, he then got injured on the uk tour and came back a couple of months later as the exact same guy he was prior to Mania.

What a waste.

In singles matches on PPV, upper-carders he's beaten: Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton. 

He's been beaten by all of the above, minus Daniel Bryan and Dean Ambrose. He's also lost to Undertaker, 

Enjoyable episode. Liked the beginning women's segment. Loved the main event. Predictable finish but worked well for Miz. Finn is really growing on me actually as he's just cool, but doing anything Demon-y with Spooky Tits is noooo 

Wyatts segment with Angle made me sad cos Christ the fucker can talk. But it just doesn't matter. He did seem bafflingly over though

Liked the segment with Seth and Finn jostling for position to maybe face Lesnar in future. Ambrose is fun at the moment 

Heel Cesaro just suits him better and Sheamus was good too. I vote to just keep the Hardyz Almost Broken. I love them 

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

I thought Alexa's promo at the beginning was brilliant and the match itself was alright. It kept them all busy and made Bliss look dominant.

That's all I watched though because I can't tolerate adverts every 7 minutes.

Is Wyatt just a mid 90's Taker? Bounces from feud to feud that lead to nothing yet somehow stays over with the live crowd? Obviously the difference here is that Taker always went over in his feud and Wyatt rarely does but Wyatt is working with main event talent whereas Taker had IRS, Bundy, Kama and the Executioner. 

7 hours ago, Kaz Hayashi said:

I thought Alexa's promo at the beginning was brilliant and the match itself was alright. It kept them all busy and made Bliss look dominant.

She has her character nailed to a tee - and to think, when she came in to NXT as the saccharine fairy version of Bliss I thought she would struggle as a heel. Boy, was I wrong there. She is a natural heel.

Is there a female as good and natural on the mic as she is at the moment? Charlotte's good but I think Alexa has her beaten. 

Main event was quality and how much is nobody missing the New Day from this show.

On 29 April 2017 at 3:22 PM, Van Dammer said:

Anyone got a record of Wyatts PPV record? Or record against upper mid card - main eventers? In my head its dire, but im too lazy to look.

Detailed yearly breakdown with notable wins/losses in the spoiler tags if anyone is bothered, short results underneath. I've not included any Network specials or when he beat Orton by forfeit on PPV.

TOTAL:
Royal Rumble (over 3 matches)- 1:23:05 w/ 6 eliminations
WON - 19 (with wins over Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, John Cena)
LOST - 11 (including losses to Undertaker, Cena, Reigns, Orton, Jericho)

In short- 19-11 (63.3%)

so his PPV record is actually better than I thought, and he has wins over big names. But he's also lost to those same people (other than Daniel Bryan). 

2013:

Won - 3
Lost - 1

2014:
Won - 6 (beat Bryan, Jericho)
Lost - 4 (2 losses to Cena, 1 loss to Jericho, competed in MITB)

2015:
47:29 in RR with 6 eliminations
Won - 4 (beat Roman Reigns, beat Reigns/Jericho/Ambrose in a 6 man tag
Lost - 4 (lost to Undertaker, Roman Reigns

2016:
11:25 in RR, Wrestlemania angle with The Rock
Won - 4 (beat Orton,survivor as part of TeamSmackdown, won SmackdownTag titles w/ Orton)
Lost - 1

2017 so far:
24:11 in RR 0 eliminations
Won - 2 (won WWE Title beating AJ Styles, beat Orton
Lost - 1 (lost to Orton)[/spolier]

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

Oh, one thing I noticed was an "after the PPV finished" clip, in which you saw stills of Braun running in to an ambulance door after shouting "I'm not done with you yet".

So they are having him shout that again? Diluting what made it amusing the first time around. Knackers.

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Detailed yearly breakdown with notable wins/losses in the spoiler tags if anyone is bothered, short results underneath. I've not included any Network specials or when he beat Orton by forfeit on PPV.

TOTAL:
Royal Rumble (over 3 matches)- 1:23:05 w/ 6 eliminations
WON - 19 (with wins over Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, John Cena)
LOST - 11 (including losses to Undertaker, Cena, Reigns, Orton, Jericho)

In short- 19-11 (63.3%)

so his PPV record is actually better than I thought, and he has wins over big names. But he's also lost to those same people (other than Daniel Bryan). 

Reveal hidden contents

2013:

Won - 3
Lost - 1

2014:
Won - 6 (beat Bryan, Jericho)
Lost - 4 (2 losses to Cena, 1 loss to Jericho, competed in MITB)

2015:
47:29 in RR with 6 eliminations
Won - 4 (beat Roman Reigns, beat Reigns/Jericho/Ambrose in a 6 man tag
Lost - 4 (lost to Undertaker, Roman Reigns

2016:
11:25 in RR, Wrestlemania angle with The Rock
Won - 4 (beat Orton,survivor as part of TeamSmackdown, won SmackdownTag titles w/ Orton)
Lost - 1

2017 so far:
24:11 in RR 0 eliminations
Won - 2 (won WWE Title beating AJ Styles, beat Orton
Lost - 1 (lost to Orton)[/spolier]

But...but....he's being buried!