The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
On 2017-5-11 at 5:17 PM, Daaaaaad! said:

Because he's a fanny.

And not very good. And in his own head has been "making" it since 2007. Even then I wondered if you're that good, why are you in a phone shop.

I wasn't just talking about WWE, but WOS as well. Just seems a wee bit strange that one of the more known guys in British wrestling hasn't had a shot at  the aforementioned companies.

I may be getting whooshed here but does he actually work in a phone shop or is it a referencing I'm not getting? 

Edited by Ladiesman345

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, Suplex Sinner said:

Even then I wondered if you're that good, why are you in a phone shop.

Because there are very few people that can make a living from the British wrestling scene alone, in fairness.

7 hours ago, Ladiesman345 said:

I wasn't just talking about WWE, but WOS as well. Just seems a wee bit strange that one of the more known guys in British wrestling hasn't had a shot at  the aforementioned companies.

Perhaps about ten years ago he would've. Now though? There are plenty of other people with a similar or better look who can do what he does and do it far better. He's got a place in ICW and such, and that's fine for him. Ultimately for me there's just too many moments thus far in his career that have probably put the bigger companies off.

• Paid Members

I haven't watched RAW in months, but after listening to Samoa Joe on Jericho's poscast today I suddenly realised that he and Brock are on the same brand.

How has Joe been portrayed thus far? Is there any chance they could do the dream match of Samoa Joe vs. Brock Lesnar down the line? Or is Joe already slotted in as just another mid-carder?

It's not been awful, but a little disappointing 

He's still presented as tough as fuck and on par with Rollins, but the focus was on him being Triple H's heavy rather than building him up with squashes. His debut was awesome and he looked like a killer there, great stuff on Zayn too, but he's yet to move on from the Rollins feud so it's a bit up in the air what he's going to do long term with no Hunter about. 

As we speak, he's not too far behind Balor and Rollins who have both sort of called out Lesnar, but with the heel/heel dynamic I can't see Joe in that picture any time soon. Though supposedly Strowman was meant to be next in line before his injury, so fuck knows. 

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

I think the review I read must have been wrong. It said Alicia Fox beat Sasha Banks.

She did. I can only assume Sasha is in the dog house for something, because a clean loss to Alicia Fox seems like a punishment unless they are building to her snapping and turning on Bayley?

Also, was that the heel turn for Apollo Crews tonight? Or just him stopping Enzo taking the piss post-match?