The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Sorry, scotswizard, please clarify: you think Samoa Joe is someone anyone could take in a fight? That he looks like someone anyone could take in a fight?

2 minutes ago, Slapnut said:

I genuinely can't believe people are still biting.

Yeah, at least his trolling has a lower word count now though, so they're easier to scroll past.  Fair play to him for getting bites.

• Paid Members

I've not kept up with the whole scotswizard/crazyshady thing, so I didn't realise he'd been written off as a troll as yet. As you say, fair play to him for getting bites then.

It's more fuck off than fair play to me, whether he's a gimmick or not. It's not like there isn't goofs like that all over the web, can't blame people for taking it at face value. Either way I'm pretty sure well conditioned athletes beat telly wankers 99.9% of the time 

I mainly just wanted to put over that you wouldn't want to fuck with Spike Dudley, don't know how he'd do in a scrap but he's pretty no nonsense judging by clips of shoots I've seen. You have to be tough as nails to take some of the bumps he did. 

Edited by sj5522

So scotwizard gets a 'fair play' these days? I'm never going to read anything interesting from him. I get it - he, or the gimmick, loves real men, women with their tits out, hates wrestling and believes the lack of the former causes the downfall of wrestling. That's been repeated constantly often with massive word counts.

But yeah, fair play for getting someone to 'bite' after repeating the same point again. Entertaining stuff. Oh look, I'm another.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, scotswizard said:

Samoa Joe is quite heavy but he's quite short too. He's not gonna be hard work.

Ah yes, short blokes, famous for not being able to fight, everybody knows that.

Besides, Samoa Joe has a billed height of 6'2".

4 hours ago, Sphinx said:

So scotwizard gets a 'fair play' these days? I'm never going to read anything interesting from him. I get it - he, or the gimmick, loves real men, women with their tits out, hates wrestling and believes the lack of the former causes the downfall of wrestling. That's been repeated constantly often with massive word counts.

But yeah, fair play for getting someone to 'bite' after repeating the same point again. Entertaining stuff. Oh look, I'm another.

I honestly believe if nobody replied to him, he'd give up.  He thinks he is the Russo of here, fuck him.

• Paid Members

Another week, another (off camera) shit kicking for Enzo Amore. It's like running joke at this point.

I only watched the quick cut highlights on YouTube but it seemed like it was just match after match with little between. Next week's hook is just more matches between the people in the 5 way. There are so few angles and decent promos. It's sad.

• Awards Moderator

Welcome to the YouTube Catch Up Crew, Rick. It's good over here. YCUC 4 Lyfe.

I like how the Fatal Five Way match at the next event has screwed up their booking pattern, but they don't know how to handle it, so they continue with their usual booking anyway.

"Put all the participants in a multi-man tag match!"

"But there's an odd number."

"Well... stick the skinny one in a throwaway match with one of his mates that we harped on about in that WWE 24 special. Then he can watch the real main event backstage like a sap."