The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

If they've got no intention of doing it, they shouldn't tease me with a Joe/Lesnar graphic. That's not fair.

I know. I paused the graphic when watching it last night and realised how much I want to see it happen. Folks on here were saying a year or so ago how it could be a classic if it happened, I was very sceptical (and still am) seeing as Lesnar just suplex-destroys opponents these days. But if we see a more 2003 Brock, it could be an absolute belter. Depends if he fancies it or not.

It's inconsequential at the moment anyway, as it will probably be Rollins or Balor as zep81 said- or even Reigns, but I'd imagine they save that rematch for a bigger event.

Mixed episode of Raw. Two really good matches with the IC match and especially Balor v Reigns. The latter of which should have main evented the show. Wyatt v Rollins was completely damp in comparison 

Looking forward to the 5 way, that's better than a Joe Seth rematch and a spooky Wyatt Balor feud by a long way. 

Goldust turn was good. Really felt for Trizzle there. Fans need to fuck off thanking Goldust. Might as well start chanting "I like heel turns". They're killing this stuff, man 

Titus deserves a medal for making Crews vaguely interesting 

Alicia beat Sasha and I'm not even mad about it, she's probably the better character at the moment 

Kurt saying "no no I'll call YOU back, Sami" at the start of a segment. Fucking hell, they're really trying to nail into us that Zayn is an annoying goon huh? Utter dreck. 

So it's Extreme Rules and the brawling lunatic ex deathmatch guy Dean Ambrose can lose his title on a DQ? How backwards is that? The only way that will feel like a suitable stipulation is if the dynamic with Rene Young is carried over from Smackdown and Dean ends up actually wanting to kill Miz. But I can't see that happening. 

Kendo stick on a bloody pole! When a match stipulation makes you LESS excited to watch a match, it has completely failed in its purpose. At least with bloody house of horrors you wanted to see what the hell it was going to be. Has there ever been a ____ on a pole match that wasn't shite? Thanks for booking that one, scotswizard. I'm just glad you didn't make it a mud bath match 

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

I dont want to get too down on the product because ive pretty much stopped watching other than keeping up on highlights...but going from the WWE youtube highlights are there any actual angles/skits on Raw these days? It seems like the show is just straight up matches with very little to actually follow.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

The last few episodes have felt that way, for sure.

It's a shame Braun got hurt because he seemed to wake Vince up from his creative slumber, going by all the good angles he was involved in since 'Mania. Everyone else say stuff and then do a match.

With Braun going down, which is a shame for him, I get that plans will have changed for Lesnar. However, I still thing they'll want to build to Lesnar v Reigns at next years Wrestlemania so I don't think they'll have Reigns face Brock before then unless they absolutely have to.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think that going with Rollins v Lesnar would be the best option under the circumstances, whilst still building Samoa Joe for a match with Brock later in the year. I don't think they'll go with Balor v Brock at any point.

Brock's out of contract after Wrestlemania 34 isn't he?

4 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Classic WWE. "Up next, a documentary about the guy who just lost the main event to an injured Reigns."

Do WWE class the end of the 2nd hour as the main event now then? If not, then Balor lost to an injured Reigns in the middle of the show, which is maybe even worse.

17 minutes ago, DJM said:

Do WWE class the end of the 2nd hour as the main event now then? If not, then Balor lost to an injured Reigns in the middle of the show, which is maybe even worse.

Oh shit, yeah. I think the end of the second hour is the most viewed part of Raw, so I'll take it.

And the bad ratings continue this week, only up 55,000.

Rollins Vs Lesnar?

Samoa Joe Vs Lesnar?

It's not even believable. They might aswell do Finn Balor Vs Brock aswell then for the hat trick. 3 guys that most people could take in a real life are going against Brock? And Brock has to act stupid, he has to fall around the ring while they get their "indy shit" in and try and look hurt. I suppose the marks will like it.

12 minutes ago, scotswizard said:

3 guys that most people could take in a real life

Spike Dudley would rip your head off. Behave