The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Nearly everybody's just another wrestler. The only exceptions are Strowman, who the booking team must spend 99% of their week writing for and Enzo who just gets crippled before, after or during a match every week.

• Paid Members

No argument there, rick. I'm no Balor fan either, but I'm miffed they've put so little effort into him since his return. Balor is the type of wrestler that needs help too, because when he's not doing the Demon schtick he's a bit average. Like a lot of people on here, I'm fed up of not giving a care about most of the wrestlers on the show.

Like you mention, it's like they can't be arsed coming up with good ideas for more than a one or two of people per week.

Not much to shout about this week. Dumpster match was alright, as was the murder of Kalisto. Not-quite-broken-Matt is inherently funny to me. Rollins has a new finish that looks an improvement. 

Jericho, Ambrose and Miz with some good work - loved Jericho taking Dean off the list then secretly adding him back on again, I'm gonna miss Y2J - but Spooky Tits turning up at the end spoiled it. I munched my crisps extra loudly while he was talking in another of those crap messages to Randy 

Finn was always going to struggle as soon as he was on the main roster for any kind of prolonged period where he was an unprotected weekly fixture on a more loaded, competitive roster. He has his weaknesses, and unless you are a pet project they are determined to make a star, they don't try to hide them. And even if they were wanting him to be a top star, that isn't to suggest they know how to hide the weaknesses well enough to mask them. The lack of direction ends next week, but I don't know that working with Bray is going to make things better or worse. If I had to guess, I'd say worse, because Bray is past the point where his verbal voodoo means anything or makes anybody more valuable.

Kalisto beating Braun was one of the most pointless outcomes in years.

That Dumpster fell about 2 and a half foot!!!! Fuck sakes, I'd let my 4 year old nephew take that bump and Cole comes on going "our prayers are with Kalisto" :laugh: 

I did like Kalisto's get up though, bit darker, reminded me a little of Drago from Lucha Underground. His new music sounded like something by Scooter.

I'm so over Bray at this point, when the screen went black to give him time to get on the table I was totally unmoved, I just don't give the slightest shit about him, the character, his rambling speeches and stupid lack of direction. For me he needs to seriously fuck off for a bit, drop the flea market version of Undertaker magic and be a dangerous cult leader, they are so far removed from what Bray should be at this point, I don't know quite how we ended up here.

16 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

That Dumpster fell about 2 and a half foot!!!! Fuck sakes, I'd let my 4 year old nephew take that bump and Cole comes on going "our prayers are with Kalisto" :laugh: 

I did like Kalisto's get up though, bit darker, reminded me a little of Drago from Lucha Underground. His new music sounded like something by Scooter.

I'm so over Bray at this point, when the screen went black to give him time to get on the table I was totally unmoved, I just don't give the slightest shit about him, the character, his rambling speeches and stupid lack of direction. For me he needs to seriously fuck off for a bit, drop the flea market version of Undertaker magic and be a dangerous cult leader, they are so far removed from what Bray should be at this point, I don't know quite how we ended up here.

They booked him to lose pretty much all of his big matches.

That House of Horrors match is going to be wrestlecrap-tacular isn't it.

For an audience that likes to think of themselves as smart and who can't usually wait to get their chants in, they sure do show great restraint in chanting "same old shit" during a Bray Wyatt promo

Edited by WyattSheepMask

5 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Get your lugholes round that.

I really hope the crowd start singing to that.

Nothing better than watching a wrestling show and watching the virgins in the audience singing the wrestler's theme song, thinking their hijacking the show and so rebellious.

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's a massive downgrade from the Pedigree, but I see why he's using the knee. It famously destroyed Cena's nose a while back.

If he wasn't such a klutz, I'd be for Jinder using the big elbow smash, seeing as it has a bit of notoriety and legitimacy.