The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Apparently Mahal has been getting tonnes of shit on Twitter for that elbow to Balor.

Im sure he didn't do it with any intent to harm, but it's a shit break for Balor if it means he's out for any real stretch of time, and he had a minor concussion a little while back when he worked a house show in Ireland against Sheamus. Of course, Sheamo also a bunch of online hate called a dangerous worker because of the injury he caused. But riddle me this though: Balor gets concussion from a stiff elbow by Mahal - "Mahal is a dangerous worker", but if Mahal gets concussion from a stiff elbow by Balor - "Accidents happen, Balor works a physical style and it is a contact sport"

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Oh yeah, it always comes down to how favourably the internet looks at a certain worker. I always remember Ryback being lambasted as unsafe as fuck, despite saving Kalisto's life on PPV, whereas you have the incident involving Luke Harper and Daniel Bryan, where Harper just dumps Bryan on his bonce despite Bryan being in his first or second week back. As somebody whom has trained in wrestling for a bit, the phrase "accidents happen" has never been more true. Just really bad timing for Balor is all.

I can't stop watching than Strowman beatdown. What a player. Reigns busted his ass to make Strowman look an absolute beast.

Best bits:

'I'm not done with you yet'

Fans chanting 'You Deserve It' when Reigns was getting attended to by the EMT's

Braun's pop when he gets in the ambulance

The elevation on Reigns when he gets launched 10ft across the room through a table

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, The Clint said:

Surely you didn't assume I thought Reigns was actually on the fucking thing. 

That's how I read it. Maybe I'm the biggest dummy in this thread. Tee Hee!

2 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Apparently Mahal has been getting tonnes of shit on Twitter for that elbow to Balor.I

Is he getting any shit for his gyno/bitch tits, with matching hulking physique? I know there are loopholes but how does he convince the WWE doctors that this was prescribed for him?

He deserves shit for that forearm though. When the replay looks exactly like a UFC knockout replay, maybe you've used a bit too much force.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Rob Lowe said:

He deserves shit for that forearm though. When the replay looks exactly like a UFC knockout replay, maybe you've used a bit too much force.

He really does. Accidents can certainly happen in wrestling but lamping someone full whack into the side of a head with a forearm is really careless.

The Mahal forearm was planned though right? The way the camera was setup and Balor's reaction turning directly to said camera seem very direct to me and if thats the case then i dont see how else he can hit it? Mahal looks like a beast though, his paper thin skin and constantly prominent veins mean hes definitely been on something since 3MB disbanded but its probably something that gets around the wellness scheme rather than your standard steroids.

Fairly satisfied with the changes. RAW was stuck with the endless Reigns/Rollins/Jericho/Owens matches for months after the original draft and not really having a proper midcard below them, so at least Miz, Ambrose and Wyatt being there along with Strowman, Joe and Balor should fix that a bit. Hopefully Lesnar shows up a bit more often too.

That Strowman/Reigns segment was hilarious. Also interesting to see that they're making up for no Lesnar title defence by having the WWE Title headline a RAW PPV. Suppose its a decent enough solution.  

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Van Dammer said:

The Mahal forearm was planned though right? The way the camera was setup and Balor's reaction turning directly to said camera seem very direct to me and if thats the case then i dont see how else he can hit it? 

Eh? He could hit it without the force to cause a concussion, like with every other forearm you see in almost every other match. He fucking Ben Thatcher'd him.

Yeah to be fair I hadn't seen that, that part of it looks even worse from the replay angle shown on the previous page or two. That angle really shows his head swinging back and forth as well which is usually the part that causes concussions, effectively the brain jarring into the sides of the skull. 

On 12/04/2017 at 10:00 AM, d-d-d-dAz said:

Also, when Braun threw the stretcher it landed about 6 feet out. When the camera came back to Reigns being treated, it'd been brought forward about 3 feet.

And turned around to face the camera.