The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I know I'm a week late but I just really wanted to say that the Roman Reigns segment/promo (can a single sentence be a promo ?) was amazing. I can see that being my favourite non-wrestling segment of the entire year (sorry festival of friendship).

Seems a bit odd that they aren't selling tonight's Raw as a Draft. Maybe they'll have Raw Vs SD matches to decide who picks. There's already some spoilers floating around about who goes where. But I would rather just watch the picks unfold so it's more of a surprise.  I hope they send The New Day to SD so it cuts their entance and promos down.

• Paid Members

It's not technically a draft, is it? Some sort of 'shake-up', whatever that means. Some trades perhaps. It is surprising they aren't shilling it though, they probably haven't fully decided what's going to happen.

• Paid Members

Why the rush? They should do 5 trades per show, tops. They will probably move almost everyone so nobody stands out like previous drafts but hopefully not.

1 hour ago, The Clint said:

Maybe they'll have Raw Vs SD matches to decide who picks.

Always thought it was silly when they did this.

I understand the "wanting my brand to be most popular so that I'm a bigger star" concept, but on the other side of that coin, most heels (and some faces) spend the rest of the year trying to rid WWE of their rivals for good, so why should they suddenly want to make things harder for themselves to hog the spotlight? As The Miz might say, "What's my motivation?"

• Paid Members

The smartest draft they ever did was around 2005 where one new guy was drafted on each episode of Raw and Smackdown. Made it worthwhile to watch every show and you didn't get fatigued with all the red T-shirt vs. blue T-shirt bullshit.

• Paid Members

No idea what I'd do with Apollo on either show. He's a great looking dude, built, great smile and flashy and powerful moves. But he just doesn't convey any emotion. Nothing at all comes across.

I'd maybe turn him heel. Have him smiling after dastardly attacks and have him tease the flashy moves but not deliver them. I'm not convinced he's got it on the mic to get it across but they should try something before he's a write off.