The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I keep forgetting Summer Rae is on the show. Summer Rae! She's even shit by the 'Johnny Ace had a wank over her so signed her' type of diva standards. At least Cameron isn't in the match I suppose.

• Paid Members

Meltzer's had another Aspergers moment there if he genuinely thought the Eva Marie moment was designed to get a big face pop. 

Hey don't tar all of us with that brush

No offence intended! 

Oh, don't worry I know there wasn't, but there's so much about big Dave having some form of Aspergers, yet some of his comments are even too far out there for me.

It's always a bit weird that someone so invested in the business with such contacts can be consistently worked at the same time.

Gus is right, it's gotta be a crash mat speciale. Wasn't aware Undertaker's Wrestlemania career was on the line. Going back to an earlier post I made, I'll be happy to see Undertaker win and Shane revive Nitro from a wheelchair on the following night's Raw. 

Edited by Undefeated Steak

As far as Undertakers career being on the line, is there some sort of swerve hidden between the lines in there somewhere? As far as I can remember, Vince didn't actually say that Takers career is on the line, only that it would be his "last Wrestlemania" if he loses.

I know it's far fetched and I've probably read too much into it, but stranger things have happened.

• Paid Members

Could it be implausible for WWE to launch Nitro as a Network only product in place of Superstars or Main Event (whichever one tapes on the Tuesday before SmackDown) as a slightly edgier, youth brand product? Have some names like Ziggler and co be so sick of the Authority and RAW and being held back that they jump ship to Shane's show (considering he apparently still has power in the WWE).

The bigger names would stay and fight for the main prize, but from a storyline arc, the likes of Ziggler, Balor etc that could benefit from leading a brand, even if just on the Network, people would be interested to watch that alongside a strong development programme like NXT and have RAW and SmackDown on the main TV Channels.

• Paid Members

Shame the crowd had worn themselves out so much being "hilarious" in that 6 man that they couldn't react to either of Zayn's late tag ins, or him finally laying hands on Owens.

Edited by Statto

• Paid Members

I'd be surprised if he didn't. And I'll be even more surprised if it isn't complete rubbish. Every Triple H WM match that hasn't had all the bells and whistles has been shit.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members

I agree with the comments that some sort of big Shane bump is on the cards for Mania given that he gave away the table elbow drop on Raw for free.  

Watching the multiple replays of that elbow last night, it seems that it takes a lot more athleticism to pull off than I remember thinking it did in my childhood.  I probably hadn't seen a replay of a Shane elbow for about 15 years, and I guess I've always assumed its the type of move I could do (as a non wrestler, averagely athletic person).  But it looked like it takes a bloody good leap plus body control in the air.  Fair play to Shane.

There was a brief moment last night too where his shirt got lifted up a bit and it looked like he has a 6 pack.  I give him more credit from an athletic standpoint that I previously would just from looking at him as a 46 year old businessman.  Still, even in the world of stretched wrestling logic, nothing else other than a complete pasting from Taker on Sunday in a 5 minute demolition job would make sense (although, of course I understand this will not happen).  

• Paid Members

As far as Undertakers career being on the line, is there some sort of swerve hidden between the lines in there somewhere? As far as I can remember, Vince didn't actually say that Takers career is on the line, only that it would be his "last Wrestlemania" if he loses.

This is why I laugh at people that say "He can't be retired by Shane, what kind of ending would that be for The Undertaker?" He can lose to Shane for the sake of the storyline (if they want) and wrestle Cena at SummerSlam. THAT'S a "last match" worthy of The Undertaker.

It's not happening, mind.

Not having had the time to watch Raw recently has any more been said about the 'secret box' with Vince's dark secrets that Shane is supposed to have? Or is this another Macguffin that they'll just drop? I'm still waiting, 24 years later, for Ric Flair to put the photos up on the screens at the Hoosier Dome!!