The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Anyone else notice that Lana couldn't walk properly in those heels so she thought fuck it and took them off. You could clearly see her laughing about it to Tamina afterwards. It's bad crack when this caught my eye on the go-home show for WrestleMania. I honestly thought this weeks Raw was dull as fuck.

The build for Mania really has been lackluster. It certainly hasn't helped that barely anyone in the main matches has been on RAW half the time and I don't think having to build up Roadblock in the middle helped things either but then they had everybody this week and still couldn't do much interesting.

The exception was the opening segment with Shane and Taker, which completely sold the match but everything else this week was pretty bog standard feud stuff. 

Luckily the show still looks like it'll be good on paper.

Edited by AndyUK

The builds for the past two or three Wrestlemanias have been poor. Before that, there was a run of a few years where the Road to Wrestlemania were great. I don't think moving the Elimination Chamber event has helped, that was always a fun show.

WrestleMania 26 was the last one where they really tried, and the numbers were a letdown. They've found it's better to just bring in the stars and sit back.

• Paid Members

With watching it the next day on the network, can you just go in and watch it from the start or does it just continuosly play on loop? If so does anyone know the times it will be showing?

Thanks

It's on demand straight away, you just select "watch from beginning".

So what do we reckon may go down tonight? 

I reckon we could get a title change on the women's championship. Sasha going over. The "Raw after mania crowd" would eat that up!

With the weird ass booking from Mania, I can't really guess much more than that :D

I'd like to see something revolving around this Balor/Bullet Club that people seems to be hoping for

Edited by Slapnuts

I think Ryders getting squashed by someone for the IC title (Corbin or even Joe, maybe).

And I think Undertakers going to try and kill Vince and someone is going to make the save, beat Taker up so he can fuck off for a while and set up a feud for further down the line. Fuck knows who.

Possibly the Bullet Club there, actually. Dunno. They do like having factions murder The Undertaker.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz