The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

When you're having announcers point out that fans may boo the good guys but they really like them, its just all fun, you know the night is going down the shitter. Even more so when the crowd really couldn't be arsed all evening.

JBL has to be crying inside that nobody chanted his name this evening. 

It wasn't the worst show WWE has ever done for RAW but god, the company has no momentum and is resting on the fact there's no number 2 company to viably challenge them now aren't they? If this product was the mid 90's, Vince would be the Smithers to Ted Turner's Mr Burns by now.

• Paid Members

Main event was good. Its weird how these days, post-WrestleMania is almost as if WrestleMania never happened. All the part timers have gone, and AJ, the New Day and the Miz got their wins back. Roman Reigns needs a heel turn. That grin as the fans booed had so much potential.

Although if Seth is coming back as a babyface, the potential Bullet Club vs Shield match is there if they want to inject a bit of popularity back into Reigns. That would be a decent little program. Actually you could have a heel Finn Balor wrestling AJ, Cesaro, Sami Zayn, The Shield and loads of others. I reckon Balor would get killed as a babyface in the current climate.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I enjoyed the "I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a good guy. I'm the guy" line. That's all his character should be, buzz words and hitting people. No need to be out there doing promos and talking about tater tots.

Honestly though, no Authority, no Steph stinking up the Divas' segment, that was much better than expected.

The strong rumour Zayn did his shoulder in again on the dive though, hence being taken out the main event with the angle, that could be devastating for him.

Yeah that rumour came from him holding his shoulder after the brawl out in the ring, aka selling.

• Paid Members

I saw a few tweets about him running pretty fast to the back clutching his shoulder. I get there's selling to the live crowd and such, but if he's running to the back and getting out of the public eye, that surely asks a few questions? Also KO sold all the way to the ring, Zayn walked fine, why start selling a move that shouldn't really be hurting you to a few people at ringside when everyone else is focusing on the in ring stuff?

Edited by Shy Dad

if that was the case they'd go with a 3 way dance instead they already had somebody ready to go which just so happened to be a returning superstar.

pretty sure they are going for a rehash of a certain ROH storyline without the mask as a gift

I was pretty disappointed with that to be honest! When Vince handed over control to Shane for one night I expected Shane to at least appear and do something of note, but nothing, if you'd missed the opening segment and tuned in after twenty minutes would you have really noticed the difference?

In any case, with Dr Phil as the guest star next week, this is blatantly leading into a Vince and Shane reconciliation which with the Authority still in power could well lead into some sort of brand split. It's certainly possible with all the new additions and superstars to come back that we could be looking towards some sort of split, although I'm not expecting as blatant a decide as the old Raw and Smackdowm Era!

Plus, with Styles now in the main event picture, surely they have to be looking at turning Roman ahead of that match!

Edited by Sym

Oh and did anyone notice the Welcome to Porto Rico vigginette for the reintroduction of Los Matadores? I didn't, it was so well disguised I thought it was a legitimate advert!