The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Sasha will be over as Rover in front of the Raw crowd tonight but it's not worth giving her the win unless it's non-title. It'd be a waste of the new title if the first reign is only 24 hours long.

I'm wondering how they'll open Raw up. The boos will shake the building down if Reigns is first out the gate. I wonder if Trips will fuck off TV for a few months and come back in summer as a face? A 25 minute opening promo between Authority and Reigns will only be done if it's setting up a returning Cena or Rollins.

Is it tradition for them to promote some of the NXT lot to the main roster after Wrestlemania now? I can't remember. Anyway, Joe, Balor and Bayley would be a good addition.

I hope the Undertaker/Vince/Shane storyline keeps going but I imagine that was the end of it last night. I'm still hoping Shane reboots Nitro from a wheelchair tonight.

I guess that'll be the last we see of Lesnar for a while? No idea what to suggest for Ambrose now. He's had a couple of chances already this year to be made a star and they've not gone with it. It'll be a crying shame but there's a good chance he'll be mixing it up with the 50/50 midcarders a year from now.

AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho was good for a while but it feels like it's been going on since 2005. One last match tonight and then that's that.

Not a fan of Ryder at all but at least he got some cheers last night. Miz should be carrying that belt. Failing that, I like Branquey's idea. Have Joe come and give him a hiding and set up a match at Roadcone of whatever the next PPV is.

Edited by Undefeated Steak

• Paid Members

I think Ryders getting squashed by someone for the IC title (Corbin or even Joe, maybe).

Yeah, texted my mate immediately after the battle royal to say I expect Corbin to relieve Zack of the IC Title in one of his traditional sub-30 second deals.

Bayley's probably coming up too, she'll get the go at Charlotte next PPV. Down the line, I see a Women vs Divas "civil war" type storyline through the summer.

Wouldn't be surprised to see a couple more debuts too. Joe, Balor maybe. With so many new big deals showing up in NXT, a couple more need to move on.

• Paid Members

What are Raw live streams like these days? Any reliable ones, or is it better to play it safe and watch wrestling tomorrow? Ta.

Don't know if you use Kodi but I usually get a top quality USA Network stream on there.

Christ knows what they've got up their sleeves tonight, but after the several strange decisions in terms of who went over at Mania it doesn't really feel like a position they're about to start a 'new season' from. This might be different to your recent post-Mania Raw's although I'm certain the crowd will still be rowdy (good luck muting those boos for Roman Mr Dunn!).

• Paid Members

Let's not all get ourselves worked up. If last night is anything to go by, Steph, Hunter and Reigns will open the show with 30 minutes of bullshit, and we'll get a rematch out of it. Undertaker won't be there, Shane won't be there, Ryder will just rematch with Owens and whether he wins or loses means nothing because he's nothing and that belt is nothing.
Jericho probably won't be there, AJ will face Ziggler in a nothing midcard match that Ziggler will win.
I enjoyed WM, but if creatively that's all they're giving us, then I can see this Reigns-heavy Raw being horse shit from start to finish.