The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I think a Cena/Bryan hybrid is probably the best description for what she could potentially be. Unlike Cena, she can have this underdog story with her (like Bryan) and plus she could get over with the entire live crowd if done right, unlike Cena.

• Paid Members

Add me to the list of people who think Bayley is awesome. Against the grain too, as I typically don't bother with watching or getting involved in female wrestling and have been proper drawn in to it. She's ace.

Bayley should just be female John Cena. She is probably the closest they have to a replacement for the make a wish/garish tshirt side of Cena's persona. Super baby face has never really been done in the women's division to my knowledge but they should do it with her.

So you think the ref DQs him because he pushed him?

He fakes concern, rolls him up, doesn't get pin so shoves ref and screams he's hurt.

It's so clear he is working.

So now Jericho has done his podcast with the Ref. He confirms what I was saying here that he...

A) Pretended to care and then rolled him up

B) shoved the ref to get a DQ

So all you gimps who just couldn't believe he was working you, got worked.

He fakes concern, rolls him up, doesn't get pin so shoves ref and screams he's hurt.

So now Jericho has done his podcast with the Ref. He confirms what I was saying here that he...

Or you've been worked by the podcast ?

• Awards Moderator

That's what everyone was saying.

The contention was he expected Charles to count the three, and figured he would get the DQ when he didn't play along. Neville didn't get his shoulders up, tellingly.

• Paid Members

Exactly. Did he explain why little Naitch called him a '***' on live tv, with children watching? 

He did! It's because lil Naitch had no idea he was going to shove him and was furious that he did. Jericho improvised, but he was legit annoyed that lil Naitch didn't count 3.

• Paid Members

Bollocks.

The only thing Jericho says was a work was his attitude. He claims he wasn't angry but even Robinson says he doesn't believe him ("I've seen you act, Chris. You aren't that good"), Robinson even hid from him backstage afterwards. Jericho openly admitted that everything else, particularly the words coming out of his mouth, was real.

• Paid Members

JBL doing commentary is going to ruin WrestleMania for me, I can already sense it. For someone who's been in the WWE for 20 years and had one of the longest WWE title reigns as a top heel, how they can make someone so channel hopping unbearable rather than just a casual heel like Lawler used to be able to do in the late 90's is beyond me. He's just so tediously annoying.

I don't even think its 4am me hating on him, he's just getting worse as the year rolls on.

Edited by Shy Dad

Somebody has seemingly hacked Meltzer's site and wrote some bullshit fantasy booking scenario involving the mystery addition to the babyface Divas team at WM32.

Anyone know who really stormed the ring to clear house, all joking aside?