The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Taker won't lose to Shane. This stipulation confirms that. Taker v Cena at next year's Mania is what their going for and I reckon that'll be his retirement.

It's obvious now that they went and got Shane because of Cena and Sting's injuries and The Rock, Batista, Goldberg, Austin and Michaels all turning them down. 

Shane won't be around post Mania.

Have you been speaking with Bosco Blick? So far I've seen nothing but speculation on any kind of Cena vs. Taker match, let alone total confirmation that they're either building towards it or it's actually happening.

I'm interested to know how on Earth you've got Cena vs. Undertaker in 2017 from Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker in 2016 though.

Edited by neil is brill

Have you been speaking with Bosco Blick? So far I've seen nothing but speculation on any kind of Cena vs. Taker match, let alone total confirmation that they're either building towards it or it's actually happen.

I'm interested to know how on Earth you've got Cena vs. Undertaker in 2017 from Shane McMahon vs. Undertaker in 2016 though.

If Cena wasn't injured, he'd be facing Taker this year and I reckon that would've been Takers retirement match. Seems to me this match has been put together to try and play on Shane's popularity and to give people a reason to watch this Mania seeing as all the part timers turned them down.

The fact we don't even know who we're supposed to be cheering for in the HIAC match sums it up really.

I can actually see Shane run Raw to give it a boost over those shitty Spring/Summer months.

The problem is, I don't think he wants to. Doesn't he have his own business in China?

To me it looks like they've brought him back because he is pretty much the only popular 'wrestler' who's available for a short run culminating in a match at Mania.

Was Shane really THAT Popular though for them to have thought ''Shanes available lets get him in for one of the biggest spots the company will have this year''?

Sure he got a massive Pop on his return but how much of that was nostalgia kicking in and just popping at the actual genuine surprise return of someone that wasn't leaked online hours, days, weeks or even Months before

His reaction has, whilst not died out completly has fallen off in his 2 appearances since then

Did anyone really in the past 6 years think to themselves Shane McMahon being on this show would be great? He was gone and nobody really gave him much of afterthought since

• Moderators

Kurt Angle.

Of course, he'd never pass the physical and Vince has even said he doesn't want a gold medallist dying on his watch for the PR, but he's morr popular and he's available.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Apron powerbombs of enough discomfort to cause a couple of weeks layoff are in the near future of Ryder and Sin Cara, surely? Maybe Stardust too.

Or maybe the go the whole hog and have Owens "end their careers" with them. Sin Cara's days in the company have seemed numbered since Kalisto did the big spot at TLC, and no-one's gonna miss the Hype Bros.

Was Shane really THAT Popular though for them to have thought ''Shanes available lets get him in for one of the biggest spots the company will have this year''?

Name one available person who's more popular and available who they could've got in.

I'd say Mick Foley was more Popular then Shane and has the whole backstory with the Undertaker to fall back on as well and we know he is always available he would've had to have hit the Gym real hard though to be in any decent shape to have a match.

Kurt Angle is a FA as pointed out above again he has Issues but is available and more popular 

Its hard to answer that as we don't know who IS AVAILABLE If someone asked you that same question in January would you have said Shane is Available?

He has his company as you pointed out so I'm guessing you would've stated that as a reason he wasn't available yet here he is

Is Austin available? Yes, is Goldberg Available? Yes heck even The Rock is Available as he is gonna be there on the night we are just assuming they were asked and said no to doing it

• Paid Members

If Cena wasn't injured, he'd be facing Taker this year and I reckon that would've been Takers retirement match.

Where was this confirmed? Heelbook?

Meltzer has basically said this on his Twitter over the last couple of weeks, take from that what you will. Taker/Cena, that is, not necessarily a retirement match.

The thought that with a plan of Rock/HHH and Taker/Cena, they may have spun Reigns/Rollins out all the way to Mania, makes my brain hurt.