The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Why is there so much hate for Zack Ryder and why isn't he deserving of a spot on the WrestleMania card? its not like he's main-eventing or causing any offense by being in a match he will clearly not win and even if he does win...what would be the problem? its wrestling and I'm sure given the IC title he'd be as just as entertaining as anybody else in that position (or it might just because I don't care who is and isn't champion these days) He's a very decent wrestler and I can't say for certain but he always seemed pretty over to me. I'm sure he works just as hard as everybody else in WWE and has just as much passion and strong work ethic as everybody else...so why isn't he deserving of a spot at WrestleMania? I say good luck to him and its nice to see WWE putting their faith in talents who as of late haven't had a great deal of TV time. It probably won't happen but I'd love for Zack Ryder to be the stand-out wrestler in the Ladder Match, he has the talent and ability I'm sure for it to be a possibility. I'd rather see somebody deserving of a spot in the match who has shown determination and dedication to WWE when WWE haven't really thrown much in the way of a push or TV time in his direction over his run, than somebody like Austin Aries or Samoa Joe.

Its the same as the Divas...why shouldn't WrestleMania have 2 Diva matches? They deserve a spot on the card just as much as anybody.

Because what the fuck has he done to warrant being there? At least Sin Cara has been on TV, Ryder has been sitting with his head in his hands because he has to carry Mojo Rawley to something that he hopes doesn't resemble the drizzling shits.

He's only getting it because Neville buggered his leg up. If that hadn't happened, the absolute best he was getting was a spot on the pre-show Battle Royale. Hopefully Lesnar takes him out with Awesome Destruction on the go-home RAW

Because what the fuck has he done to warrant being there? At least Sin Cara has been on TV, Ryder has been sitting with his head in his hands because he has to carry Mojo Rawley to something that he hopes doesn't resemble the drizzling shits.

What was the deal with him dropping down to NXT? Was it a voluntary thing? If so, putting him in a Mania match might be a message to the likes of Los Matadores and Fandango to be proactive and go to NXT to get some 'TV' time.

Is it Jim Duggan turning up next week for Ambrose then? Giving him the 2X4 and a fistful of tape. Or maybe Sandman will endorse him by giving him a kendo stick. Or maybe William Regal will bestow upon him his brass knucks. Or he finds Boss Man's night stick just lying around. 

But you know what, at least they're trying other things for the three biggest matches on the card. Ambrose doing out of the arena skits, the hype package for Shane McMahon as well as the talking to the legends about his match with Taker and the whole Triple H/Reigns thing. They're trying if nothing else. 

Even the intercontinental title, that was essentially what the show was built around. Too often people take a dig that the title is pushed away, they dedicated most of RAW to it. Fair enough it didn't work out that well and Owens was made to look like a cunt by the end thanks to Steph. But I'd rather of been Owens on that RAW than US champ Kalisto. It was more than wrestler a cuts promo in the ring, interrupted by wrestler b who then cuts their promo.

• Paid Members

Is it Jim Duggan turning up next week for Ambrose then? Giving him the 2X4 and a fistful of tape. Or maybe Sandman will endorse him by giving him a kendo stick. Or maybe William Regal will bestow upon him his brass knucks. Or he finds Boss Man's night stick just lying around. 

Legendary Weapons of WWE.

I would love that as a gimmick. Dean Ambrose rocking up like Casey Jones with a golf bag full of classic props. Imagine the pops if he pulls out Head.

Re: Ryder, it sucks because it's a nothing booking. There's a dozen guys they could've put in that match who have something to them in the way of story with the other combatants. But instead, they've bunged him out there to do his Woo-woo-woo shtick and take no further part in the routine. I don't care about a guy getting a congratulatory payday - he can get that without being wallpaper in a match on the supposedly biggest show that the year's supposed to have been building toward.

He's only getting it because Neville buggered his leg up. If that hadn't happened, the absolute best he was getting was a spot on the pre-show Battle Royale. Hopefully Lesnar takes him out with Awesome Destruction on the go-home RAW

But, isn't it creative/script writers who are to blame that Ryder "Ryder has been sitting with his head in his hands because he has to carry Mojo Rawley to something that he hopes doesn't resemble the drizzling shits" What harm is it making to anyone or anything that Zack Ryder is on this years WrestleMania card? they addition of Ryder isn't going to ruin the ladder match its not like he's a terrible wrestler who you could say then arguably say is un-deserving or because he is reported to have a bad attitude backstage and is always causing problems on social media etc or what ever. Zack Ryder is a pretty darn good wrestler who appears to work hard and takes on what ever role WWE throws at him. I'd of preferred Ryder to have gotten a spot on the card through different circumstances and not because of injury to a first choice wrestler but what difference does it make?

I can't remember the last time I watched a full Zack Ryder match or if I have ever watched a one all the way through to be honest but from what I have seen he seems to be un-justifiably under-used and I can imagine that after his WrestleMania appearance he will go back to his current role now...but no harm...no foul. Good luck to Ryder after his years of service to WWE he deserves it!

Edited by C-Rock

If he's just going to go back to his current role straight afterwards, what is the benefit of having him in the match? What does having Ryder as man #7 bring to it that 'only' having six guys doesn't have?

I admire him for trying to make something happen the other year with his youtube thing, I really do, and he got a couple of months on TV out of it. But when he hasn't done anything of note since then I don't see how you can make a case for his "years of service". It's not like they hold in some kind of high regard

R-Truth has made more of a contribution this year, yet he'll be lucky to end up on the preshow so how the hell can you justify Ryder making the main show?

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Yes he will. Shane only wants control of Monday evenings, not the whole company.

Unless of course Vince quits, which he's said he will..

Oh I don't fucking know!

Yeah Shane will only have control of Raw, in other words he's going to have a GM gimmick for a few months after Mania.