The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

That pic still gives me the fear but it's reassuring to see that in her clinched fist with the orange cap is either mace or her nonce alarm. 

• Paid Members

Odds on how long it takes them on TV to reference Seth being the Monday Night Messiah who's saving Raw and has took their champion off TV? 

Saying that I hope its good news and that it isn't anything that a rumour has managed to get caught up in and misjudged. 

I still remember going into the Raw where Roman announced he was sick thinking he was just injured. 

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

Had to have a flick through in the BT app after a tease like that. No pressure lads.

Edge's T-shirt has to be up there with the worst bits of merch they've ever printed. Still, at least they got Randy to hit that key word a few times in his promo. That should sell... dozens 

Becky announcement was nice. Seems strange to retcon the title switch rather than announcing it on Sunday. Guess they thought there was more juice in advertising the announcement for Raw than a title match for the "PPV"? They're probably right.

It's funny given they put Becky and Seth together on telly last year so everyone knows they're together that they have that announcement and then Seth comes out later looking like his world fell apart. I chuckled when the commentator called him "empty". Had he come straight from the bedroom?

That basketball match was dreadful but a million times better than watching them wrestling. So unnatural though. I'd love to see them put together something that feels genuine. They have all the tools. They have talented lads with charisma. And they put out this High School Musical level shit.

Why do they have a ring announcer? I know the answer is just because but it's not needed. There's no one to announce to. Just feels like part of trying to do what you always do but to no one. 

Didn't watch any matches. They might have been good, I dunno. They're not for me in this environment. They rarely were outside it to be fair to them.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Mr.Showtime said:

The final line on Raw this week was laugh-out-loud hilarious. Don't miss it!

How can they put that out and not expect the absolute piss to be ripped out of them? Jesus wept. 

Edit - Which is a shame because the actual promo from sorting before that was good, and though the YouTube title is a bit misleading, the promo and the challenge made total sense. 

Edited by Fatty Facesitter

3 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Becky announcement was nice. Seems strange to retcon the title switch rather than announcing it on Sunday. Guess they thought there was more juice in advertising the announcement for Raw than a title match for the "PPV"? They're probably right.

They filmed the MITB match in advance, so it may be that by the time Becky found out she was pregnant it was too late to change it. 

However, they should have kept Becky away from RAW and they should certainly have avoided any hugging/physical contact given that frigging coronavirus is around. It's one hell of an unnecessary risk to take. 

Edited by RedRooster

Here's the funny bit, if anyone's interested. You've got to stick until Charly's line at the end:

Tone deaf, these people. One of the most unintentionally funny things in years. 

Thought it was a decent Raw, helped having varied names Edge, Orton, Bliss etc instead of Name vs Jobber 2-3 times.

Drew vs Corbin next week, hoping they don't bin the draft for time being, they were showing restraint still keeping them separate.

Might be ok if when they get going properly they start with a draft and have a full reboot/ fresh start.

Why do that segment in the ring? makes it so much more awkward and cringeworthy. Just emphasises how stuck in a routine they are, even when there's no fucking fans in the building. Have a short but sweet backstage sit down interview and then show a highlight video of all Edge/Orton matches throughout the years. Anything a bit different!

That T-Shirt shows how uncool the Edge has always been too. Grit? feckin hell like.