The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I think the link between not upsetting the Rock by keeping Nia Jax happy and employed is the thinnest of thin

I'm sure The Rock isnt going to turn down a HoF induction or refuse to work a Wrestlemania or something just because Nia Jax was fired or demoted down the card.

16 hours ago, KingofSports said:

Does she seriously imagine Ronda wouldn't beat the fucking daylights out of her? Sad act.

Did you call ghostbusters when the undertaker ascended to heaven after being killed by heels and locked in a casket?

• Awards Moderator
On 4/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, wordsfromlee said:

I caught a bit of the Raw highlights on Channel 5 this morning and at the end of the MITB qualifying match they announced that it was Apollo Crews' biggest win of his career.

Poor sod.

Apollo Crews moved to the main roster in April 2016. He's been pedalling for four years doing nothing. Why even keep him under contract? (I know why, so no one else can have him, but still.) 

• Paid Members
On 4/26/2020 at 8:09 PM, wordsfromlee said:

I caught a bit of the Raw highlights on Channel 5 this morning and at the end of the MITB qualifying match they announced that it was Apollo Crews' biggest win of his career.

Poor sod.

And they've now took him out the match as well 😂

I see VI-King Rai-ders lasted all of one week then.

• Awards Moderator
22 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Was Apollo any better on the indies? I do wonder how he got signed in the first place. Nothing about him has ever made me feel he could be doing better.

I remember an article in the dying days of FSM that proclaimed him one of the best in the world and that he should be pushed to the Title in WWE because he was so good on the indies. They only called him Uhaa Nation in the article too, none of this Apollo business.

I think he and Tozawa did some good stuff in Dragon Gate if you wanted to check him out. He might have been a semi-regular over here as well?

• Paid Members

It's obvious why he got signed. He's a great looking, super athletic guy with a million dollar smile who had a good act on the indies. They'd be crazy to ignore people like that. Sure, there's fuck all else there but you don't know that until you try.

Why they haven't given up after four years is another question. 

• Paid Members

Uhaa Nation was entertaining. He looked big because of the size of a lot of indie guys, but was very athletic. He had Djinghis Khan by Djinghis Khan as his entrance music. They were contemporaries of Boney M, but only really did German Language stuff. 

He wasn't physically big enough for his "act" on the indies to translate to the bigger guys on the WWE roster.