The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Having been the idiot that originally suggested Vince was pissed with Reigns taking his legitimate health concerns and going home, it is just getting pettier, I doubt now is the time they're protecting Reigns by not showing him losing. 

Unless this is the creative way HHH meant when they'd explain that Roman was out of the match with Goldberg and what he meant was we're all now wondering if we collectively hallucinated Reigns ever existing. 

1 hour ago, BomberPat said:

under any other circumstances I'd guess that was done to protect Reigns by not showing him take the pin. It's a weird choice.

It's definitely not that. The deletion of Roman Reigns has extended to the WWE.com front page and YouTube channel as well.

Eq47S9T.jpg

cwM5q9C.jpg

Put Roman in the Hall of Fame ffs. Remember his career, not the minor incident that ended it.

Edited by King Pitcos

43 minutes ago, King Pitcos said:

It's definitely not that. The deletion of Roman Reigns has extended to the WWE.com front page and YouTube channel as well.

Eq47S9T.jpg

cwM5q9C.jpg

Put Roman in the Hall of Fame ffs. Remember his career, not the minor incident that ended it.

I don't know if that's a screen shot of your browser windows, but great stuff nonetheless. 

Hope Drew eventually gets the chance to have part of his reign in front of a live crowd (and would be nice for him to get back over here with it) before Brock inevitably wins it back.

He's doing a great job so far and there's still fairly fresh feuds with the likes of Styles, Orton, Mahal and potentially even Joe after he's through with Rollins so there's no rush unless they panic over ratings.

The long matches for the sake of it are becoming even more apparent in front of no crowd though. It was that six man tag last week and the Viking Raiders/Street Profits match this week.    

10 minutes ago, AndyUK said:

The long matches for the sake of it are becoming even more apparent in front of no crowd though. It was that six man tag last week and the Viking Raiders/Street Profits match this week.    

And the gauntlet match.

Only really started watching the full shows for the first time in years during the lockdown as there’s nothing else on to watch, but are there always so many squash matches on Raw, or is it just because of the current ‘situation’?

Smacky D doesn’t seem to have as many, but this was the first week since Mania that hasn’t been full of them. Before yesterday every match on Raw went either 90 seconds or 30 minutes. 

Edited by Sergio Bellend

Raw rating was its lowest ever. USA can’t be best pleased.

Also, WWE was supposed to have four hours on FS1 tonight, but the listing for the show at 10pm is blank when I just checked - might just be my computer, but looks like FS1 have cut one hour out of the block.

• Paid Members

@King Pitcos do you see viewers returning once Lockdown is over or do you think ratings will stay this low? Like it's not so much like a Soap in that you can quite easily watch a lot recapped on YouTube and catch up, but do you think people will bother? I haven't a clue in how the usual YouTube views are different to the current ones in that regard. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, King Pitcos said:

Raw rating was its lowest ever. USA can’t be best pleased.

Also, WWE was supposed to have four hours on FS1 tonight, but the listing for the show at 10pm is blank when I just checked - might just be my computer, but looks like FS1 have cut one hour out of the block.

Smackdown was also the lowest since the move to Fox. Will be interesting to see  if NXT sees a similar decline

To give ratings chat context, what are the rest of the shows on fox and USA doing ratings wise? Or just wrestling down