The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

On 4/22/2020 at 12:57 PM, Yakashi said:

Did you call ghostbusters when the undertaker ascended to heaven after being killed by heels and locked in a casket?

No mate. Since you ask, I became so angry and confused by that particular angle, I launched a sustained and frenzied attack on my then partner, leaving her with multiple injuries. My lawyer pleaded a case of diminished responsibility, but I served 8 years in Strangeways.

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

It's obvious why he got signed. He's a great looking, super athletic guy with a million dollar smile who had a good act on the indies. They'd be crazy to ignore people like that. Sure, there's fuck all else there but you don't know that until you try.

Why they haven't given up after four years is another question. 

He was a great signing for NXT, where he should have been sent to develop a character. He already had the tools and just needed to be given some sort of character. He got called up way too quick because Vince liked the look of him and they never attempted to give him a character as far as I’m aware. 

Four years and I don’t remember any character development or storylines. It ain’t that they gave up on him, it’s that they never even tried in the first place 

9 hours ago, Mr Butternut Squash said:

They're setting up Apollo to join MVP, surely? 

Is this something actually being teased? I'm out the loop with Raw and Smacky D, haven't bothered with highlights since CoronaMania has been running wild. Saw someone mention something about MVP starting a stable too one week. Is he done as far as matches is concerned? I quite like the sound of him managing a stable and with Crews being a part of it.

54 minutes ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Is this something actually being teased? I'm out the loop with Raw and Smacky D, haven't bothered with highlights since CoronaMania has been running wild. Saw someone mention something about MVP starting a stable too one week. Is he done as far as matches is concerned? I quite like the sound of him managing a stable and with Crews being a part of it.

Seems like he's on and off with the wrestling, his match with Rey was teased as his retirement but he was back last week against Apollo Crews (and lost) in a MITB qualifier, and kinda gave Crews the respect nod last night on the VIP lounge. It also looks like he's gonna be the mouthpiece/manager for Shane Thorn and Brendan Vink, two NXT job guys. He's good, definitely one of the best talkers in the company.

Is Becky injured or in isolation? She talks a big game but she might as well be Riho at this point, what with her winning big matches with roll ups or barely wrestling at all. Airing the Mania 35 footage over and over does nothing but drive home the fuck all they've done with her ever since.

10 hours ago, GeronimoJacksBeard said:

Is this a thing now?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, UK Kat Von D said:

Saying Smacky D will save us so much time though 

Stopping watching it will save you more.

(Kind of wanted to start that with 'simply', to give it more of a Viz Top Tips feel)

11 hours ago, Chris B said:

Stopping watching it will save you more.

(Kind of wanted to start that with 'simply', to give it more of a Viz Top Tips feel)

I can’t even remember the last time I watched a full Smacky D, I would still like to save more time while discussing it

• Paid Members

WWE edited Roman Reigns out of the Wrestlemania 31 video they showed on Raw. Guess he's not coming back for a while then, or they have heat with him for quite rightly refusing to put himself in danger a year after having treatment for cancer.