The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Can’t really add much more to what’s already been said about the arrest angle....hokey, madcap, entertaining as sin.

On the hokey side of things, was it just me who half expected one of them (probably Becky) to say to the cops....?

”You want the finger? THERE’S the finger!!!”

Summerslam+1991.mp4_snapshot_01.34.43_%2

• Paid Members

While the backstage angle was hilarious, it still didn't make me laugh as much as Finn's 'transformation'. Fuck me, they never ever do this stuff right and it's always cringeworthy as fuck, but I was laughing for ages. Christ.

10 minutes ago, Lorne Malvo said:

While the backstage angle was hilarious, it still didn't make me laugh as much as Finn's 'transformation'. Fuck me, they never ever do this stuff right and it's always cringeworthy as fuck, but I was laughing for ages. Christ.

All that was missing was the Stars in their Eyes music

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

Came to the thread just to mention this, knew someone else would have had something to say about it. Absolutely embarrassing isn't it.

I have to say, the women's brawl was outstanding stuff- great fun from start to finish. That knee from Charlotte was tremendous. The whole angle is even better with Benny Hill over it though!

Why is it that every time i manage to get the missus to watch Raw with me from time to time (she hates wrestling) it always seems to be at the worst possible times! The womens angle was dreadful and cringey, the balor transformation was just...... wow... it all just looks so bad to someone who isn't a fan to begin with. I know wrestling wont win over people who arent interested but it really embarrasses people that do watch it

the Becky/Ronda/Charlotte skit was absolutely brilliant. I was howling all the way through the backstage part, and that knee was brutal! as someone so eloquently put it on here - when its good it's fucking great!

Edited by Ricc1PW