The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Mr Kennedy said:

I’m sure there is another picture of Flair and his missus floating around...has anybody seen it?

Don’t even go there sunshine.

In my last job, someone had been complaining about their workstation being slow and buggy. I was working the evening and looking through the logs. I couldn't really see anything notable, minus some error message about a missing .png file. I'd seen it quite a lot down the years but never really paid much attention to it as I'd always thought it was a red herring. I was out of ideas, so I renamed a picture I had on my machine to match the filename in the error and copied it to the relevant directory. I wasn't sure what would happen, so I rebooted the machine, and then the login screen came up:

2QVRZER.jpg

• Paid Members

I've probably said it on here before, but Orton is perfect in so many ways. His timing is perfect, he's consistent, controls a crowd as well as anyone, and I think you could make an objective case for him being one of the best in the world. But he's still dull as fuck to watch nine times out of ten.

• Paid Members

Similarly, I've always maintained that he's one of the few who would have been a main event star at pretty much any point in history. I think you could drop him in 1955 or 2015 and he still would have won world titles. 

Echo the above. He just can't be arsed most of the time, but when creative give him something to get his teeth into then he usually pulls it out of the bag.

That RKO/Curb Stomp counter from a few years back is one of my favourite finishes to a match.