Paid Members Thunderplex Posted July 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2019 22 hours ago, Mr Kennedy said: I’m sure there is another picture of Flair and his missus floating around...has anybody seen it? Don’t even go there sunshine.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 1, 2019 Yokozuna's last appearance in the WWF, this fan must have thought "I'll never get another chance."
Paid Members hallicks Posted July 3, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2019 In my last job, someone had been complaining about their workstation being slow and buggy. I was working the evening and looking through the logs. I couldn't really see anything notable, minus some error message about a missing .png file. I'd seen it quite a lot down the years but never really paid much attention to it as I'd always thought it was a red herring. I was out of ideas, so I renamed a picture I had on my machine to match the filename in the error and copied it to the relevant directory. I wasn't sure what would happen, so I rebooted the machine, and then the login screen came up:
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted July 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2019 Incredible Randy Orton run-in.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2019 He's got a thousand things I hate watching about Orton, but when it comes to timing, he might be the best ever. He seems to always get the perfect point of impact on all his "moments."
Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2019 I've probably said it on here before, but Orton is perfect in so many ways. His timing is perfect, he's consistent, controls a crowd as well as anyone, and I think you could make an objective case for him being one of the best in the world. But he's still dull as fuck to watch nine times out of ten.
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 4, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 4, 2019 Similarly, I've always maintained that he's one of the few who would have been a main event star at pretty much any point in history. I think you could drop him in 1955 or 2015 and he still would have won world titles.
Max Power Posted July 4, 2019 Posted July 4, 2019 Echo the above. He just can't be arsed most of the time, but when creative give him something to get his teeth into then he usually pulls it out of the bag. That RKO/Curb Stomp counter from a few years back is one of my favourite finishes to a match.
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 4, 2019 Posted July 4, 2019 On 7/1/2019 at 9:39 PM, IANdrewDiceClay said: Yokozuna's last appearance in the WWF, this fan must have thought "I'll never get another chance." I laughed at this way more than I should have.
Michael_3165 Posted July 4, 2019 Posted July 4, 2019 52 minutes ago, Snitsky's back acne said: I laughed at this way more than I should have. Me too!
BrodyGraham Posted July 4, 2019 Posted July 4, 2019 46 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said: #Me too! Fixed that for you.
King of Hamptons Posted July 4, 2019 Posted July 4, 2019 3 hours ago, Snitsky's back acne said: I laughed at this way more than I should have. Honk Honk!!
Paid Members Bellenda Carlisle Posted July 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2019 Cesaro's MySpace is still up. https://myspace.com/claudiocastagnoli I like this picture
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2019 Mean Mark rehearsing for WrestleMania IX.
Dazzer Posted July 8, 2019 Posted July 8, 2019 12 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Mean Mark rehearsing for WrestleMania IX. What's to rehearse? Stand there and look moody?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.