Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

So I searched Michael Hayes on Twitter and got a dick pic.

Dick Hendrix?

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
9 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Genuinely no idea who that is. So I searched Michael Hayes on Twitter and got a dick pic. Always hated Doc Hendrix.

That’s Dog The Bounty Hunter, he used to have a reality TV series about, surprise surprise, being a bounty hunter.

Although as I’ve typed that, I would like him to take over from Holly Willoughby on ITV - “You thought you could outrun the law didn’t you Cleetus. Well! Surprise surprise, he’s the cops and your victims family”

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Mat said:

What happened between PS and WWE?

I don't think anything happened between Hayes & WWE. I just thought a fake AEW picture with Dog The Bounty Hunter instead of yer Freebird was quirky and random. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
18 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Doesn't a rhyme have to erm rhyme? 

Roy does, sort of, rhyme with Roy.

  • Paid Members
Posted

pqlnq9r56e731.jpg

Charlotte brings Andrade home to meet the (current) folks. Flair's suit though! Check jacket! Blue suede shoes! With buckles! 

  • Paid Members
Posted

GCW ran some shows in conjunction with Warped Tour this past weekend. Here's everyone's favourite, Nick Gage, DDTing an unlucky opponent on the beach.

65373451_10216344914228341_9153927865991

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...