The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Nice misquote. But we’re talking about the whole situation, not just the piledriver 

I disagree, I think we're talking about this specific match, not just about her wrestling. Chantel had a match against a man, possibly older than Janella the day after this, but noone is talking about that because she wasn't diving off a phone box on a busy street in that match. She's actually really good at wrestling in a ring, as have a few other under 16s been. That's not really the issue as I see it, I see a bunch of adults encouraging and applauding a child to do jackass stunts in the street to get famous on the internet. Somewhere, an adult is accountable for that and they're a moron for allowing it.

It's not often I post on here these days, as aside from Firefly Funhouse, I'm pretty much done following wrestling.

A 15 year old girl, no matter how good she is in the ring, is still physically developing at that age and shouldnt be death matching it, if she wants to avoid a lifetime of pain,  possibly before she is 30. 

The whole thing was idiotic, and having a 30 year old mans bodyweight compress on hers on a car at 15 is unbelievably reckless and irresponsible.

That people are trying to justify it is beyond bizarre,  offering lots and lots of excuses when there are none. 

If that makes me a 'stick in the mud' or a boring old fart, then so be it.

• Paid Members

Look. NaziTaker.

It was an old Motorcycle body shop apparently. Interesting choice of logo though...

He probably wasn't too gutted about wearing it, I saw a few pics from his wife on social media recently, one he was wearing a "stand for the flag" shirt and the other was Benghazi related. He's probably watching Fox News with an ice pack on his neck right now, writing a cheque for Trump's 2020 run with some fresh Saudi blood money. Twat.

Hopefully Xavier didn't ask him if black lives matter, that would have killed the Uno tournament sharpish.