Paid Members John Matrix Posted June 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2019 As random a wrestling related photo as I've ever come across.. Sha Samuels, Jack Jester and...
Retro Red Posted June 17, 2019 Posted June 17, 2019 Must have been turning up for #SUSANALBUMPARTY, bit late mind you.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted June 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2019 22 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said: As if being a flat earther wasn't enough reason to think Wyatt was a bit odd, check out what Bray and JoJo named their baby, from the Observer newsletter: "Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda, 31), and girlfriend Joseanne “Jo Jo” Offerman, 25, had their first child together on 5/18. It was a boy, named Knash Sixx Rotunda, after Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman so I guess he grew up as an NOW fan. His father would have been in the NWO as VK Wallstreet, a spoof of Vince McMahon and Mike Rotunda’s old IRS character, when Wyatt was a young child"
WyattSheepMask Posted June 17, 2019 Posted June 17, 2019 It’s Bo Dallas whose the flat earther isn’t it? Amongst also believing in the lizard people and all that other nonsense
Paid Members Tommy! Posted June 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2019 3 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: It’s Bo Dallas whose the flat earther isn’t it? AJ is too isn't he?
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted June 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2019 Typical of wrestlers to think that even the earth being round is a work.
Paid Members WeeAl Posted June 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2019 I heard Bo on Jericho's show a couple of years ago talking about a load of different things that he was interested in and seem to recall him saying about one of the topics that his brother was even more into it than he was. Which one of those topics it was though, I don't really remember. It may have been the Kennedy assassination come to think of it, but the impression I got was that Bo looked up to his brother and that a lot of his side interests were similar.
WyattSheepMask Posted June 17, 2019 Posted June 17, 2019 6 minutes ago, Tommy! said: AJ is too isn't he? “I’m not saying the Earth is flat, I’m just saying there’s some stuff about it”, I believe was his way of trying change the subject
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 17, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 17, 2019 That's a Meltzer In The Bubble thing. The kid is named after Nikki Sixx or some shit. Not the nWo members. If you were going to name them after the nWo, he'd have called the kid "Ted Wallstreet."
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted June 17, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted June 17, 2019 Fuck’s sake, Bray. I was going to call my kid that after Kate Nash. Dambrose it is, I guess.
AshC Posted June 17, 2019 Posted June 17, 2019 3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said: That's a Meltzer In The Bubble thing. The kid is named after Nikki Sixx or some shit. Not the nWo members. If you were going to name them after the nWo, he'd have called the kid "Ted Wallstreet." Vincent Chono
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted June 19, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 19, 2019 Bret Hart's mark room with all his posters. Savile with a young boy he definitely molested is on the wall.
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted June 19, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted June 19, 2019 "Jim, will you fix Montreal for me?"
Paid Members chokeout Posted June 20, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 20, 2019 Sorting out some old edits on youtube and came across this belter of a spot from Damon Leigh in HXC. Still makes me laugh
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.