The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

D9MgZFZW4AEN8TH?format=jpg&name=900x900

As if being a flat earther wasn't enough reason to think Wyatt was a bit odd, check out what Bray and JoJo named their baby, from the Observer newsletter:

"Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda, 31), and girlfriend Joseanne “Jo Jo” Offerman, 25, had their first child together on 5/18. It was a boy, named Knash Sixx Rotunda, after Kevin Nash and Sean Waltman so I guess he grew up as an NOW fan. His father would have been in the NWO as VK Wallstreet, a spoof of Vince McMahon and Mike Rotunda’s old IRS character, when Wyatt was a young child"

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members

I heard Bo on Jericho's show a couple of years ago talking about a load of different things that he was interested in and seem to recall him saying about one of the topics that his brother was even more into it than he was. Which one of those topics it was though, I don't really remember. It may have been the Kennedy assassination come to think of it, but the impression I got was that Bo looked up to his brother and that a lot of his side interests were similar. 

3 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

That's a Meltzer In The Bubble thing. The kid is named after Nikki Sixx or some shit. Not the nWo members. If you were going to name them after the nWo, he'd have called the kid "Ted Wallstreet."

Vincent Chono