The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Awards Moderator
Just now, Dazzer said:

What's to rehearse?  Stand there and look moody?

"Don't let that fucking bird shit on me." 

That dude pulling the carriage is well hench. WBF castoff? 

• Paid Members

Yeah I'm sure I saw somewhere him say it was a tribute to his Dad. He stands out, he gets booked, he's making a name. 

My 25 year old mates at festivals think they look the bollocks covered in glitter and bucket hats and don't make money. Fair play to him for doing something that works. 

On 6/20/2019 at 8:31 PM, Rob Lowe said:

Is No Way Out 98 worth watching? At the time I would get ppvs depending on whether a friends dad remembered to tape it and that one fell through the cracks. Ive never seen it, the main event seems so bizarre.

Yes, if not for anything else the incredible racism in the lightweight match. Can't make it up.

• Awards Moderator
7 hours ago, Seratonin said:

Yes, if not for anything else the incredible racism in the lightweight match. Can't make it up.

I watched NWO98 last night, after the chat about it in this thread. The main event is lots of fun despite all the unprotected headshots to Terry Funk and the presence of Savio Funkiller Vega. I love those kind of multi man brawls where the cameras can’t keep up with all the action happening everywhere. Makes such a difference from “two people in the ring and everyone else lie around outside doing nothing til it’s your turn” these days.

The Rock is incredible in his segments as well. Unfiltered charisma.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

It's not meant to be cool. It's supposed to be a throw back 

Although it does look cool too. Love a good mullet!

7 hours ago, Seratonin said:

Is that the one where Brian Christopher cackles as a guest commentator that he loves "seeing slant-eye in pain"?

• Paid Members

Pillman Jnr’s mullet is fantastic. A brilliant throw back that makes him standout. He looked like a proper star at Double or Nothing.

Now it’s been mentioned though, I’d love someone to do a proper throwback character, dressed, acting and wrestling like a 1980s babyface who’s travelled forward in time. Similar to that 2002 gimmick Spud had for a bit, something like that would be super refreshing on the independent scene. 

7 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Although it does look cool too. Love a good mullet!

Is that the one where Brian Christopher cackles as a guest commentator that he loves "seeing slant-eye in pain"?

Indeed it was. Cheap heat to the extreme but still a great match.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

z6Gbqkd.png

Kane And Lynch 3 was the sequel we never wanted...