Paid Members Onyx2 Posted July 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2019 Just now, Dazzer said: What's to rehearse? Stand there and look moody? "Don't let that fucking bird shit on me." That dude pulling the carriage is well hench. WBF castoff?
WyattSheepMask Posted July 8, 2019 Posted July 8, 2019 Jushin ‘Thunder’ Liger with Brian Pillman Jr. That’s a picture of Liger vs Pillman Sr.
MrK Posted July 8, 2019 Posted July 8, 2019 I refuse to believe any 25 year old male in 2019 thinks that is a great barnet to sport.
Michael_3165 Posted July 8, 2019 Posted July 8, 2019 It's not meant to be cool. It's supposed to be a throw back
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted July 8, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 8, 2019 Yeah I'm sure I saw somewhere him say it was a tribute to his Dad. He stands out, he gets booked, he's making a name. My 25 year old mates at festivals think they look the bollocks covered in glitter and bucket hats and don't make money. Fair play to him for doing something that works.
Seratonin Posted July 8, 2019 Posted July 8, 2019 On 6/20/2019 at 8:31 PM, Rob Lowe said: Is No Way Out 98 worth watching? At the time I would get ppvs depending on whether a friends dad remembered to tape it and that one fell through the cracks. Ive never seen it, the main event seems so bizarre. Yes, if not for anything else the incredible racism in the lightweight match. Can't make it up.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted July 9, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted July 9, 2019 7 hours ago, Seratonin said: Yes, if not for anything else the incredible racism in the lightweight match. Can't make it up. I watched NWO98 last night, after the chat about it in this thread. The main event is lots of fun despite all the unprotected headshots to Terry Funk and the presence of Savio Funkiller Vega. I love those kind of multi man brawls where the cameras can’t keep up with all the action happening everywhere. Makes such a difference from “two people in the ring and everyone else lie around outside doing nothing til it’s your turn” these days. The Rock is incredible in his segments as well. Unfiltered charisma.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted July 9, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2019 7 hours ago, Michael_3165 said: It's not meant to be cool. It's supposed to be a throw back Although it does look cool too. Love a good mullet! 7 hours ago, Seratonin said: Yes, if not for anything else the incredible racism in the lightweight match. Can't make it up. Is that the one where Brian Christopher cackles as a guest commentator that he loves "seeing slant-eye in pain"?
Paid Members Supremo Posted July 9, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2019 Pillman Jnr’s mullet is fantastic. A brilliant throw back that makes him standout. He looked like a proper star at Double or Nothing. Now it’s been mentioned though, I’d love someone to do a proper throwback character, dressed, acting and wrestling like a 1980s babyface who’s travelled forward in time. Similar to that 2002 gimmick Spud had for a bit, something like that would be super refreshing on the independent scene.
Seratonin Posted July 9, 2019 Posted July 9, 2019 7 hours ago, Ronnie said: Although it does look cool too. Love a good mullet! Is that the one where Brian Christopher cackles as a guest commentator that he loves "seeing slant-eye in pain"? Indeed it was. Cheap heat to the extreme but still a great match.
Paid Members DCW Posted July 9, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2019 Seen on Reddit. I miss the 90's!
kidzero Posted July 11, 2019 Posted July 11, 2019 On 7/9/2019 at 10:59 PM, DCW said: Seen on Reddit. I miss the 90's! Ha now way I remember seeing that in easons when it hit the news stands back about was it 96-97 ish I was a total wcw fan boy back then
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 12, 2019 18 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: I don't remember @John Matrix growing a beard and dying his hair black.
Paid Members seph Posted July 12, 2019 Paid Members Posted July 12, 2019 22 hours ago, Otto Dem Wanz said: Kane And Lynch 3 was the sequel we never wanted...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.