The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

I once got my photo taken with referee Bryce Remsburg, and he insisted on "Rockers pose". I suggested that next time we go for the Steiner Brothers, but he wasn't keen.

If I get any more photos with wrestlers, I think I might go for the "Triple H shaking hands with a hot new signing" side-by-side look. 

4 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Raising a clenched fist is definitely the go-to pose for anyone involved with a contact sport, to the point it used to irrationally annoy me.

However, in the wrestling business, it seems the newer thing to do is point at the person you're having your photo taken with in a "Look who it is!" kind of way. That's far more annoying to me, so anyone raising a fist now gets a pass.

Where do you stand on the aforementioned thumbs up pose? It's probably been completely bastardised by Mick Foley, hasn't it? I'll go with the point next time, unless it's an MMA fighter, then it's still the rubbish fist and bicep tense all the way.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

I once got my photo taken with referee Bryce Remsburg, and he insisted on "Rockers pose". I suggested that next time we go for the Steiner Brothers, but he wasn't keen.

You should definitely try spooning him while holding your hands together so he can't escape. I bet he'd love that.

• Paid Members

I don't think it is. That bloke in you pic there does have hundreds, if not thousands of these creepy pics out there though. His face is burned into my memory because a bloke on the f4w message boards had a pic of him with Elvira for their avatar. 

I am willing to be proved wrong. 

EDIT: Its our very own @Yakashi with the Elvira avatar! There was a creepy in itself thread on the f4w board with loads of pictures of that rotund bloke with people though.

Edited by gmoney

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, scratchdj said:

so anyone raising a fist now gets a pass

On another topic what's the fucking deal with that thumb. Ironically it's looked normal since I dislocated it, best accident I've ever had. 

sketch1558381062528.png

1 hour ago, gmoney said:

I don't think it is. That bloke in you pic there does have hundreds, if not thousands of these creepy pics out there though. His face is burned into my memory because a bloke on the f4w message boards had a pic of him with Elvira for their avatar. 

I am willing to be proved wrong. 

EDIT: Its our very own @Yakashi with the Elvira avatar! There was a creepy in itself thread on the f4w board with loads of pictures of that rotund bloke with people though.

I love Todd. Hes just amazing. I met him at wrestlemania a couple of years ago at access. 

Hes been in hospital recently and told to lose 300lbs or he will die. Hes doing well so far.