Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
6 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Was the killswitch just an FU before the mini brock fued led to the name?

I think it was. I believe the "FU" was a throw away in a promo, and then it eventually stuck when they realised it was a cool sounding name for that character. "You got the F5, I'm giving you the FU."

  • Paid Members
Posted

IIRC, the Killswitch was the spin-out slam that used to be the Proto-bomb back when he was Prototype. Essentially, the move he does now after ducking the opponent’s wild swing after the 2 shoulder tackles, but before the 5 Knuckle Shuffle.

I think the move that is now the AA came into his repertoire because the wanted to make the FU a ‘throw off the shoulders’ move to give it similar elements to the F5.

  • Paid Members
Posted

For what it's worth he hit a shit belly to back and a nice sleeper with body siscors, but nothing near a finisher before brock won. I'd have watched more but that was tape 1 of about 80 to check through. 

His theme was pre basic thuganomics too. 

Posted

Jesus Christ, is it possible for someone to look more uncomfortable in a picture than Lynch does there? What the fuck is wrong with these people? Is it just me getting old? Is this the new "posing with a female celebrity" thing? Whatever happened to the good old "stand next to them and either give the goofy looking thumbs up, or if it's a boxer/MMA fighter make the obligatory rubbish fist with slight bicep flex?

Posted

i just don't really understand why you'd want to pose like that? it doesn't look good does it. you can't exactly show your family can you?

 

"heres me looking like I'm going to sexually assault Becky Lynch. great day"

  • Paid Members
Posted

Let’s not forget people paid good money to pose in a bed with Sunny only a few years back. Wrestling don’t half attract some absolute weirdos

Posted
10 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Let’s not forget people paid good money to pose in a bed with Sunny only a few years back. Wrestling don’t half attract some absolute weirdos

 

I bet he's one of those people that did.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...