Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

Posted
14 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

So take your faux fury and your 8 upvotes and get the fuck out of here. I'm Intercontinental son and you are enhancement, don't step up Sir Heavy. 

 

This whole thing's cringeworthy enough as it is without you trying to top it.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
5 hours ago, David said:

To be fair, if we put a stop to posts on here that are neither warranted or funny the place would be a fucking ghost town.

As for Charlotte, she's obviously a nice looking girl, but it wouldn't have hurt to run a comb through her barnet and stick on a bit of lippy before mugging for the camera.

Thank you.

Posted

I barely post here just hate snivelling little rats who think they can pick on someone for saying something as soft as "she looks rough". Some jokey comments that wouldntoffend anyone.

How dare they mock the appearance of one of your favourites. Do you think she cares?

Posted

"Come on mate lets see your photo " how about none of you critique anything wrestling related unless you showcase us your wrestling skills.

Posted

Charlotte my favourite? Not for me fella. Again I think you have missed the point. But as you were. 

 

Also yes I do think she cares and when she sees me defending her she will let me touch her booby, which greatly excites me as I have never touched a booby before.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...