The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Well that's another one of my posts blown out of all proportion. It's not like i mean anything bad or are deliberately trying to get a reaction.

I guess i shall just have to roll with the punches? I assume the only way to avoid comments like this is to leave? 😲

Ah come on now. Don't call a beautiful woman a mess and then claim you were misquoted etc. You are scoffing at someone's appearance, it was neither warranted or funny. 

1 hour ago, Joe Blog said:

Ah come on now. Don't call a beautiful woman a mess and then claim you were misquoted etc. You are scoffing at someone's appearance, it was neither warranted or funny. 

I said she looked "Well rough", which was mainly because of her hair. I doubt my observation on the UKFF will get back to Charlotte Flair.

People do get misquoted on here. I have had sentences swapped around and taken out of context, then twisted into something completely different  (not in this case)

Anyway... Thanks for your feedback 😊

1 hour ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I said she looked "Well rough", which was mainly because of her hair. I doubt my observation on the UKFF will get back to Charlotte Flair.

People do get misquoted on here. I have had sentences swapped around and taken out of context, then twisted into something completely different  (not in this case)

Anyway... Thanks for your feedback 😊

Just call Nia Jax fat and Bret Hart old and we will call it quits. 😂

• Paid Members
On 4/14/2019 at 3:52 PM, FelatioLips said:

With all due respect to Kofi, he’s not worth mentioning in the same breath as any of them. 

Whilst obviously true, Shawn Michaels in particular, could only dream of getting the reaction Kofi got for his first Title win at Wrestlemania. 

On 4/14/2019 at 1:44 PM, Joe Blog said:

You are scoffing at someone's appearance, it was neither warranted or funny.

To be fair, if we put a stop to posts on here that are neither warranted or funny the place would be a fucking ghost town.

As for Charlotte, she's obviously a nice looking girl, but it wouldn't have hurt to run a comb through her barnet and stick on a bit of lippy before mugging for the camera.

On 4/14/2019 at 1:44 PM, Joe Blog said:

Get a grip you miserable cunt. She looks like she's been on a bender or something. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I think she's ugly. That okay with you mate? Prick

1 hour ago, HeavyT said:

Get a grip you miserable cunt. She looks like she's been on a bender or something. Everyone's entitled to an opinion, I think she's ugly. That okay with you mate? Prick

You ok mate? 

Actually I will bite. This is a forum where grown men and women argue about who their favourite pretend fighter is, amongst other stuff I hasten to add. I sometimes amuse myself by casting out a line now and then to see what bites. 

I don't get too worked up about opinions etc on here as we as already mentioned are all grown ups. You clearly cannot act in a grown up manner and resort to name calling, shite name calling at that. If you had followed on the discussion you would have seen myself and messr Mountevans laughing and joking about it in subsequent posts. 

So take your faux fury and your 8 upvotes and get the fuck out of here. I'm Intercontinental son and you are enhancement, don't step up Sir Heavy. 

Edited by Joe Blog