Paid Members BomberPat Posted April 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2019 All things considered, Fink's looking good. The beard is a solid look on him.
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2019 Shit a brick, the Fink is the spitting image of my Dad! Must be a stroke thing.
Paid Members seph Posted April 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2019 6 hours ago, MrK said: That's it. I am stealing Gonzo's Nose as a euphemism.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2019 58 minutes ago, seph said: That's it. I am stealing Gonzo's Nose as a euphemism. I think Viz may have beaten you to it...
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 5, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 5, 2019 I always thought it was the alleged act of resting your plums on a ladies eyes and slapping your length down onto her nose and mouth.
CL Punk Posted April 6, 2019 Posted April 6, 2019 32 minutes ago, Meng said: Nothing awkward about this picture. This will be the picture that goes up when Alexa misses Wrestle-Mania...
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 6, 2019 I may never stop laughing at this tweet.
WyattSheepMask Posted April 6, 2019 Posted April 6, 2019 59 minutes ago, Meng said: Nothing awkward about this picture. Jesus, look at the way he’s gripping her right hand. “if I grip her hand hard enough, I might get some skin cells under my nails, then it’s off to the clone machine ”
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 6, 2019 Eurgh. That's up there with the guy trying to hug Bayley.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 6, 2019 This is the best one. Blue Pants is there dressed as Joey Ryan. Doing a parody of the whole cock grabbing thing. If you were to get a photo like this, you'd pull a whacky face. Like "ha! look!" or something. Not this guy. He's going to keep close to that fanny as long as he can. Never know when he'll get the chance again.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 6, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 6, 2019 Beppe Di Marco never fully got over Tiff, did he?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.