Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

? Don't worry, I'm following on behind.  I'm currently in the "growing my hair a bit longer to hide it's thinning" stage of denial.

Keith still have a lovely head of hair, it's probably due to the pure oxygen tent he sleeps in.

  • Paid Members
Posted

48 and I have the best hair in the office.  It’s good to be King.

  • Paid Members
Posted
54 minutes ago, scratchdj said:

Jody’s put on quite a bit of bulk since the last time I saw him:

662BB49B-C477-496D-A530-0B8A98E4CC49.jpeg

As far as I know Jody has been a personal trainer for years when he's not been wrestling so that probably accounts for him getting in such amazing shape. He looks fantastic.

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Is Jonny Storm still going by "the Wonderkid" aged 40?

The idea of him going by "the Wonderman" instead has really tickled me. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...