The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

What a shit post. Fit bloke who had a stroke has aged "badly" over 20 years.

Fair play to Hulk, he looks good as long as he doesn't move or take the gimmick off. Whatever I think of him, which isn't much, I do admire his dedication to looking like Hulk Hogan.

• Paid Members

79DEE891-76CB-4044-9FAA-18F36FF89A2B.jpeg.ad69800b60f8a1e706b0559551b47183.jpeg

The Fatal Four Way the Wrestlemania main event could've been!

Even in the post-kayfabe era it's still weird to see a photo of the the Mania main eventers together at the show, assumedly moments after putting their match together.

Shout out to Becky for at least refusing to smile.

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan is like Mr Potato head. There's so many bits to him. If he stopped dying his tashe, stopped doing steroids, stopped hitting the sunbeds and stopped putting in those weird hair extensions, he'd look like Godfrey off Dad's Army. Bret is an old man who has suffered a stroke and survived cancer. He looks great for his age I think. And he moves better than Hogan, which is way more important than how he looks.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

8 hours ago, Supremo said:

79DEE891-76CB-4044-9FAA-18F36FF89A2B.jpeg.ad69800b60f8a1e706b0559551b47183.jpeg

The Fatal Four Way the Wrestlemania main event could've been!

Even in the post-kayfabe era it's still weird to see a photo of the the Mania main eventers together at the show, assumedly moments after putting their match together.

Shout out to Becky for at least refusing to smile.

Charlotte Flair is looking well rough here!

Has she just been dragged through a wet bush, backwards?

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

Charlotte Flair is looking well rough here!

Has she just been dragged through a wet bush, backwards?

I couldn't disagree more, she just looks normal and not all done up for the cameras and as a result looks more attractive than any other time I've seen photos of her on here IMO. 

And don't start on about her wet bush. 

Edited by Tommy!

Some of the comments about appearance on here are crazy. Charlotte looks pretty fresh faced and has probably just been working in the ring with no camera make up on.

Bret on the other hand looks like your average 60 year old yet lived on the road for 25 years, suffered a stroke, the premature death of his younger brother, cancer, Bruce Hart and post concussion syndrome.