Paid Members Thunderplex Posted April 19, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 19, 2019 Why am I still falling for this shite?
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted April 21, 2019 Awards Moderator Posted April 21, 2019 Adam Rose’s Bunny in his little-remembered first run teaming with the Macho Man
David Posted April 22, 2019 Posted April 22, 2019 On 4/19/2019 at 4:07 PM, Lord-Mountevans said: Thank you. Just for the record, I wasn't actually being serious.
Lord-Mountevans Posted April 22, 2019 Posted April 22, 2019 1 hour ago, David said: Just for the record, I wasn't actually being serious. Just for the record, neither was i.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted April 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2019 Bloody hell, he looks in good nick. Fair play to him. Skipped legs day, though.
Paid Members mim731 Posted April 22, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2019 27 minutes ago, Supremo said: Bray's been the gym. Not a fan of the new puppet. Too life-like.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted April 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2019 14 hours ago, PunkStep said: Bloody hell, he looks in good nick. Fair play to him. Skipped legs day, though. Dammit PunkStep, it's an upper-body business!
Paid Members seph Posted April 23, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 23, 2019 Maybe he read up on Russian folklore for the new gimmick.
Paid Members Supremo Posted April 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2019 Taker did one of those conventions today. I dunno, for £150 I'd expect him to, you know, take, you know, his fucking hood down.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2019 The UK Undertaker should have turned up and offered him outside.
DavidB6937 Posted April 27, 2019 Posted April 27, 2019 https://www.instagram.com/lolla.taker/p/BwwdsTIluYz/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1w9y7o96l8g16 Oh he did..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.