Paid Members Supremo Posted April 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2019 10 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Is that you in the pic? Nah. There's no way I'd pay that much. I feel for the lads that did though. He couldn't look less happy to be there. Did he leave his balaclava in the car?
DavidB6937 Posted April 27, 2019 Posted April 27, 2019 3 minutes ago, Supremo said: Nah. There's no way I'd pay that much. I feel for the lads that did though. He couldn't look less happy to be there. Did he leave his balaclava in the car? Same. I would've been tempted but too pricey and difficult location for me. Everyone I know (including the guy in the pic which is why I wondered!) had nothing but good things to say about him. Polite and friendly considering the circumstances. Think he did about 4 hours of photos alone plus signing. He's not the most lively of guys.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted April 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2019 People walking past going "fucking hell, Brian Lee looks good for his age."
Paid Members Tommy! Posted April 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 27, 2019 51 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: He's not the most lively of guys. They should have got a guy wanting a photo with him and a giant cucumber at the front of the queue, get his adrenaline pumping a bit.
Paid Members Maverick Posted April 28, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2019 That Taker sculpture is the spit of Julian from Trailer Park Boys.
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted April 28, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2019 My mum was 60 this week, and somebody got her one of those "here are things that happened in 1959" cards. You know you've made it when you're in a birthday card.
Paid Members BomberPat Posted April 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2019 I don't know what's better about that UK Undertaker/Undertaker shot, that UK Undertaker has made considerably more of an effort that Undertaker, or that fucking look on 'Taker's face. Full-on sitcom snarky look to camera, seconds before an exaggerated shrug.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted April 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted April 29, 2019 Fucking hell, the jowls on 'Taker. He's starting to look like Dilbert's boss.
WyattSheepMask Posted May 2, 2019 Posted May 2, 2019 Sid being a good sport with UK Taker from the For the Love of Wrestling convention
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted May 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2019 Sid was amazing craic this weekend. We had a full on chat about sausages for about 10 mins. How we laughed.
Porkchopcash Posted May 2, 2019 Posted May 2, 2019 What was the bird like in her swimming costume in the background? Fit?
Paid Members Thunderplex Posted May 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2019 On 5/1/2019 at 3:37 PM, BomberPat said: Pat, I don’t get this one, what am I missing (apart from the obvious.....)
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted May 2, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 2, 2019 5 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: Pat, I don’t get this one, what am I missing (apart from the obvious.....) They're both well hung in their underpants?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.