Paid Members Cod Eye Posted May 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2019 Is her mother Sable, or is she from a previous relationship? That's some bad look on the gene front if she is! I mean, I'm not slagging off the way she looks, as I'm one to talk. I look like a constipated mongoose these days. But if you were a woman and had a choice to look like Sable of Brock fucking Lesner, you would always plump for the former Playboy model, wouldn't you? edit: Sorry, just seen Tilde's post on the last page. Still bad luck to look like that big scary fucker.
TildeGuy~! Posted May 21, 2019 Posted May 21, 2019 She’s not Sables, She’s Brock’s from a past relationship
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 21, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 21, 2019 13 minutes ago, Wideload90 said: Like a creepy mashup of Sable and Brock, understandably.
Michael_3165 Posted May 21, 2019 Posted May 21, 2019 How old is Lesnar's daughter? She is build like a ten year old Lesnar too!
Paid Members PunkStep Posted May 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2019 Just seen Ricky Morton in our local Matalan.
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted May 26, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 26, 2019 Won't be able to do a Canadian destroyer in those jeans
Lord-Mountevans Posted May 26, 2019 Posted May 26, 2019 10 hours ago, PunkStep said: Just seen Ricky Morton in our local Matalan. I am calling "bullshit" on this one! No way is that Ricky Morton! It's clearly Johnny Ace circa mid-1990's doing a bit of shopping inbetween New Japan gigs.
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2019 On 5/26/2019 at 12:03 PM, PunkStep said: Just seen Ricky Morton in our local Matalan. 14 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said: I am calling "bullshit" on this one! No way is that Ricky Morton! It's clearly Johnny Ace circa mid-1990's doing a bit of shopping inbetween New Japan gigs. You’re both wrong. It was Brian Pillman Jr hours before DoN shopping in the local Walgreens on the strip
WyattSheepMask Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 Brock’s chest dagger is no longer the worst tattoo in WWE. Step forward Eric Young
LEGIT Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 8 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: Brock’s chest dagger is no longer the whitest tattoo in WWE. Step forward Eric Young Can't decide whether it's good or terrible
RancidPunx Posted May 27, 2019 Posted May 27, 2019 21 minutes ago, LEGIT said: Can't decide whether it's good or terrible I guess if you like big letters in random fonts spelling out random generic words then this maybe the tat for you .
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted May 27, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 27, 2019 I imagine it’s on a wall in his bedroom and he wanted it to follow him around on his travels
Paid Members DEF Posted May 29, 2019 Paid Members Posted May 29, 2019 So I've just had a Holiday in Matera Italy (amazing place for what it's worth) and I stumbled over this knock off transformer-ish toy Super Animal Robots... The eagle eyed will notice Dolph Ziggler's dubious smile in the background because what utterly terrible looking toy doesn't need a small poster of Dolph with it?
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted June 1, 2019 Paid Members Posted June 1, 2019 Wasn't sure to post this here, in random news or in the AEW thread but here's AEW wrestler Joey Janela fighting a falls count anywhere match on one of the sketchiest streets in Coventry, pile driving a girl onto the bonnet of a car. During the match she also jumped off a telephone box onto him and they fought in a chicken shop and on an actual bus which was in service at the time. The match itself is getting massive praise from everyone in attendance but I love this kind of creativity to differentiate from just another match.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.