The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Is her mother Sable, or is she from a previous relationship? That's some bad look on the gene front if she is!

I mean, I'm not slagging off the way she looks, as I'm one to talk. I look like a constipated mongoose these days. But if you were a woman and had a choice to look like Sable of Brock fucking Lesner, you would always plump for the former Playboy model, wouldn't you?

edit:

Sorry, just seen Tilde's post on the last page. Still bad luck to look like that big scary fucker. 

Edited by Cod Eye

10 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Just seen Ricky Morton in our local Matalan.

20190526_115115.thumb.jpg.8b4c8baabb8dce1db0dcdbac1b060666.jpg

I am calling "bullshit" on this one! No way is that Ricky Morton!

It's clearly Johnny Ace circa mid-1990's doing a bit of shopping inbetween New Japan gigs.

• Paid Members
On 5/26/2019 at 12:03 PM, PunkStep said:

Just seen Ricky Morton in our local Matalan.

20190526_115115.thumb.jpg.8b4c8baabb8dce1db0dcdbac1b060666.jpg

14 hours ago, Lord-Mountevans said:

I am calling "bullshit" on this one! No way is that Ricky Morton!

It's clearly Johnny Ace circa mid-1990's doing a bit of shopping inbetween New Japan gigs.

You’re both wrong. It was Brian Pillman Jr hours before DoN shopping in the local Walgreens on the strip

• Paid Members

So I've just had a Holiday in Matera Italy (amazing place for what it's worth) and I stumbled over this knock off transformer-ish toy Super Animal Robots...

IMG_20190528_191350316.jpg

The eagle eyed will notice Dolph Ziggler's dubious smile in the background because what utterly terrible looking toy doesn't need a small poster of Dolph with it?

IMG_20190528_191355140.jpg

• Paid Members

Wasn't sure to post this here, in random news or in the AEW thread but here's AEW wrestler Joey Janela fighting a falls count anywhere match on one of the sketchiest streets in Coventry, pile driving a girl onto the bonnet of a car. During the match she also jumped off a telephone box onto him and they fought in a chicken shop and on an actual bus which was in service at the time. 

The match itself is getting massive praise from everyone in attendance but I love this kind of creativity to differentiate from just another match.