Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted
On 4/12/2019 at 10:25 AM, Supremo said:

79DEE891-76CB-4044-9FAA-18F36FF89A2B.jpeg.ad69800b60f8a1e706b0559551b47183.jpeg

The Fatal Four Way the Wrestlemania main event could've been!

Even in the post-kayfabe era it's still weird to see a photo of the the Mania main eventers together at the show, assumedly moments after putting their match together.

Shout out to Becky for at least refusing to smile.

Is that Keibler between Becky and Charlotte?

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
38 minutes ago, MrK said:

Is it just 6 random champions or are they all linked somehow?

I thought it was six different belts, but it looks like Bret and Shawn have the same one.

  • Paid Members
Posted

It was posted by the WWE reddit account saying "welcome to the club Kofi." Is it grand slam champs? Though wouldn't that include Angle, Orton and a bunch of others? 

Posted
7 minutes ago, Onyx2 said:

It was posted by the WWE reddit account saying "welcome to the club Kofi." Is it grand slam champs? Though wouldn't that include Angle, Orton and a bunch of others? 

Depends what they’re defining as the grand slam. Angle and Michaels never won the US belt, and I don’t think Cena has ever been IC champ (correct me if I’m wrong). Austin was US Champ in WCW, but that’s a stretch of WWE acknowledging it for their grand slam.

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Was that directed at me? 

I can't even see where you've posted? Unless you also post as Lord Mountevans? 

  • Paid Members
Posted
19 minutes ago, gmoney said:

I can't even see where you've posted? Unless you also post as Lord Mountevans? 

No, but he has paid Lord Mountevans 100 quid to watch a video of him having a go at a womans appearance.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 hour ago, MrK said:

Is it just 6 random champions or are they all linked somehow?

I think they are WWE's "legacy champions." The ones who overcame the odds and broke through the glass ceiling. Even though that's debatable on all of them (who is to say they worked any harder than anyone else), WWE bills this lot as the champions who suffered for their art, worked their way through the midcard belts and got their rewards. Even Cena was supposedly for the chopping block before he came up with the rapper gimmick. So this bunch always get put in as the hardworkers, where as they tend to bill Hogan, Savage, Warrior and the Rock as if they were made in a factory somewhere, with the mission to be a pro wrestler.

Posted
6 hours ago, gmoney said:

I can't even see where you've posted? Unless you also post as Lord Mountevans? 

He posted about Bret looking ancient. 

Posted
4 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

Imagine posting about Charlotte looking rough when you are likely a disgusting looking fucker yourself. Have a word.

Well that's another one of my posts blown out of all proportion. It's not like i mean anything bad or are deliberately trying to get a reaction.

I guess i shall just have to roll with the punches? I assume the only way to avoid comments like this is to leave? ?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...