Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

Some recent ones. Annoyingly the chameleon has gone into long term hiding and I can't get any good photos of him. 

Onyx being a spooky boy the other week. He fucking loved it and sleeps with it every night as a blanket.

spacer.pngCannot wait for him to wear what I've bought him for Christmas. As a lover of classic football kits, I'm pleased as punch to have got him what I've got him, but as a Spurs fan disgusted.

He's still an incredible dog.

Nova with her best friend and ruining my fucking pillow in the next.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

And finally, Dobby saying hello to the camera. He's been a little shit recently to his brother and keeps attacking him, so I need to get a separate cage for him for a bit I reckon. But he's very sweet when he comes out.

spacer.png

• Paid Members

He’s still not quite there yet but he’s getting a lot better than he was. We’ve found somewhat of a routine to keep him entertained and relaxed. He’s still destructive but it’s with toys now and not us and furniture. He’s a massive handsome bastard and he makes sure we know it.

35099896-57D2-4768-A750-8E50F7A5ABC5.jpeg

95F573B2-9226-4042-956F-192A51D18D85.jpeg

09F34E64-2165-45FB-B3B6-DE2FEE8C289B.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

So the boys have been here for two weeks now and I swear to you all, I can’t tell you how much they’ve improved my mental health.

I say that in spite of them shitting and pissing all over my bed three times, one of them getting stuck in what really is just a normal bath and one of them (I don’t know which) destroying some Palace memorabilia that I’ve had for years. I should be angry at them.

But no. Their little faces, tiny stamps around the place in the early hours and affectionate gestures when they’re next to me make me realise they’re the best decision I ever made. Everything that would usually bother me in work is fading into insignificance because I look forward to seeing them when I get in.

I get to type this because they’re flat out and not sat on my head and/or phone.

D90F3FF4-DA9D-4B39-9B3D-323A7D2D485E.thumb.jpeg.53d5e228e3a08cf73da6714ac228acc4.jpeg

6F12CB5F-31A5-4DB8-B612-38F8FDA1D6F8.thumb.jpeg.76bd27e41c4fc27155ce81033349fc94.jpeg

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

We bought ours a Christmas bed and put the other in the kitchen as she likes to sit and watch me cook. She's got a little Christmas jacket for walks, she's not bothered by the cold but that and a light up collar helps people spot her when she gets distracted by something and stands sniffing for 5 minutes.

Screenshot_20201209-192121.png

2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I can’t tell you how much they’ve improved my mental health.

I hear that! When I was at my lowest the visits of NEXT DOORS CAT helped in incredible ways. Now Crowley cat helps so much this year. He’s under the weather though and will have to get him to a vet tomorrow. I think he needs to do a massive dump as his belly is a bit swollen. 

• Paid Members

That is one handsome cat @scratchdj. 

My weekend has been spent extending and repairing a new indoor run for my free ranging flock. Having to keep them inside due to guidance with avian flu present. 

Arthur managing to look regal but the reality is he is gormless and had a total failure in helping round the girls up into the run. Took 45 minutes to move them 150 feet. 

We've had a lovely day as well so maybe the reluctance was to leave the rare sunshine. 

20201213_154453.jpg