Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

Really sorry to hear that love.  We depend on them more than they depend on us, and it’s devastating when they go.  I’m sure he had a lot of fun and love with you, and had the life he deserved.

So sorry to hear that, Monkee.  It's a terrible burden, but also in a way a blessing for to be able to choose the moment, and make a decision based on the quality of life of our pet.  16 years is a great run for a cat, and I'm sure he's had a blast and loved every minute of it.  You've done the right thing for your friend and he was lucky to have you.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Something to brighten up the day. Meet Onyx, the newest addition to the extended family. He is already the best boi, sits very well for treats and we can't wait to take him out for a walk!

onyx.jpg

onyx1.jpg

onyx2.jpg

Lovely stuff. What is he? Is he a little Staffy gentleman? 

He is indeed mate. Mum and girls have wanted one for ages and have just moved to a house with a garden so now's the time. Think his Mum was a staff/pit cross.

My ex had always had staffys and rottweilers and saw him and fell in love instantly. 

I guarantee I will be the one walking him every morning and night though, but I don't mind. 

On 11/3/2019 at 11:39 PM, Keith Houchen said:

Followers of my social media may be familiar with "Next doors cat" and I'll be ruined when he isn't around any more.

He isn’t around any more. Goodbye Nexts Doors Cat. 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

He isn’t around any more. Goodbye Nexts Doors Cat. 

Aw, man - am so sorry. I loved seeing your updates about him usurping your life. My condolences.