Sign in to follow this  
ajmcstyles

Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

Bloody hell Frankie, that’s horrible.  Some people don’t understand how pets become a big part of your family, often the main part of your family.  Unconditional love without explanation.  Really sorry to hear this.

Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with this thread and I'm gutted to hear about Alfie.  It's true, they make their way into your heart and set up residency.  Followers of my social media may be familiar with "Next doors cat" and I'll be ruined when he isn't around any more.

Oscar perking up at the sight of his medicine (it means some peanut butter too you see). 

IMG_20200106_215032~2.jpg

FTOHOG8cJSET-Dz3hUBRaSje2QePUQ535kPPp639

Jupiter with a bit of winter atmos, courtesy of one of Google's creepy "here's a photo you took a few weeks ago" emails. 

It's been a clean, fluffy winter. Suddenly not too long off the impending months of shedding hair all over the place :(

Edited by Gay as FOOK

I was working from home on Friday. Went to the toilet, came back to this. He then stood on the power button and shut down the laptop. He’s almost 16 now.

D3D013FD-BA35-4690-8EE9-67171573DA45.thumb.jpeg.8ac110420686e4c109861607ea0639ac.jpeg

Novas ears bend back really easily , she can’t sleep without one popping up, and a while back she woke up like this 

7-A8921-FA-AFF9-40-D7-BF85-EDC971-BF44-B

She also loves staring menacingly into the camera, like “The fuck you want?” 

BD296202-56-C0-4538-AB44-BB2-DA47-BB672.

Shes currently been sat on me for two hours and I am so hungry and need a wee but I don’t want to disturb her. The way we treat pets is ridiculous isn’t it?

We had to say goodbye to Daisy today, she was 2 weeks away from her 20th birthday.

Me and the wife have been together for 16 years, and Samantha had just rescued Daisy when we started going out. So for our entire relationship, it’s always been the three of us. We don’t have kids and we thought the absolute world of her.

It’s true what people say. Our pets might not be able to talk or look after themselves, but they’re truly part of the family.

Here she is in her full glory, aged 13. She’s been gone 3 hours and I already miss her so much.

17BF623A-F419-4942-8915-8429A29E2F65.jpeg

Edited by scratchdj

I'm really sorry to hear this scratch. I feel for you so much going through this. She's a beautiful cat, and will have had a wonderful life and has no doubt given you and your wife many happy memories through the years. Thoughts are with you on trying to get through it mate. 

Sorry for your loss @scratchdj. Losing a pet sucks, especially one you've had for so many years and that has become such a part of the fabric of your lives.

It probably rings hollow for  now, but you should try and take some solace that she clearly lived a long, happy life and you can see from the picture you posted she was not an unhappy cat!. You gave her a great life, and hopefully you can hold close those happy memories to get you through what is always a tough time.