Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

16 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Wha' happen?

He was ill, we thought he was getting better but it looks like he had kidney failure and was having seizures so sadly it was best that he went to sleep.  Both us and his "Proper" house are devastated.  Even now when I hear a noise I automatically think it's him coming through the open window.

• Paid Members

Thought I should share this to cheer people up a bit. A family friend has a sweet old dog called Sona, a Staffy. Unfortunately, the friend's back issues are getting worse, not to mention she's also in her late 60s and having to stay home, so the friend's daughter, my sister, her boyfriend, and I take it in turns to walk Sona through the week. Sadly, Sona's also getting on a bit, so she gets tired sooner than she used to - at which point she'll just stop and won't move, knowing the only option will be to carry her. And she's very pleased when we do. (My sister's boyfriend carrying her in the pics.) 

Look at that smile. 

IMG-20200302-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20200302-WA0002.jpg

• Paid Members

Oscar decided he was going to be my training buddy yesterday. Here he can be seen trying to practice a plank.

IMG_20200326_153646__01.jpg

Social distancing practices were not being carried out very well last Saturday by Oscar, Buddy and Eb's. 

IMG_20200321_134446__01.jpg

Edited by WeeAl

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

That dog is playing you guys for total suckers! 😁  

Yeh, but we don't mind, not when we get a face like that. She's such a sweet dog. Bit of a tank, though, so she gets a bit too heavy to carry later on - but she seems to understand this and starts walking again when she senses we're tired.

• Paid Members

Here's Clarence, the most recent rescue to join the clan, last November. He can be a wee shitehead when he wants to be, but mostly he just wants to scratch his head on your foot when you're sitting down, and is partial to eating slices of Clementines. Or the whole box if he can get away with it. He's had a tough life too, so I think he's enjoying himself a little more these days. 

IMG_20200213_191656__01.jpg

Edited by WeeAl

• 1 month later...