Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

Thanks all, that means a lot. Yeh, she was much loved and will be much missed. A grumpy little sod, but also playful and silly. Proper glamour-puss too.

One of my fondest memories of her was when she was young, she liked playing with plastic bags. One day, we were all watching TV in the living room, and across our field of vision comes this plastic bag rolling along the floor, seemingly of its own volition.

Was a fiend for the catnip too - she'd zoom all over the house after having played with one of the catnip toys we got her, pupils wide.

Another fond memory was watching her chasing frogs across the garden. She just didn't know whether to be scared of them or chase them - she'd sneak up close, then the frog would leap, and she'd jump backwards, then start the procedure all over again.

• Paid Members

Had to go to the hospital with Mrs Jazzy this morning, we were up proper early doors so Sapphire didn't get her morning cuddles. She more than made up for it when I managed to settle down after getting home. 

Snapchat-2062334021.jpg

Few recent ones of the dogs.

Lunar (or to give her full name "Lunar Bear, Lunar Bear what are you doing there???" to be sung in a sing song voice) is doing well. She is a little bit nippy still, but she's learning well. She has me wrapped around her massive paw. LOOK AT HER!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

All she wants to do is be friends with the cat, who is being a complete tool with her, giving her 5 hit swipe combos every time she walks past.

spacer.png

And Onyx continues to be the best seal pup and loves Lunar so much. Best mates.

spacer.png