Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

Had to rush my doggo to the vets on Wednesday night as an emergency.  Nystagmus apparently. Cost £190 for the appointment and they had to keep him in and give him medication so cost £650 in the end. There was an admin error on my pet insurance so it is invalid, and lucky I had some savings I could pay for it on (still trying to get the insurance sorted). He is back home now, but it is likely a neurological condition so he will likely get worse, but no time scales so were making the most of the time we have with him in case. He's 8 1/2 so was not expecting this to happen so young.

• Paid Members

Sorry to hear that, Scorch. The insurance bollocks won't have helped, but like jazzygeofferz I hope you're able to have him stick around with a decent quality of life a bit longer.

• Paid Members

That’s really sad news.  Insurance can be a real bastard with pets.  Everything has to be spot on or they get really shitty.  Hope it gets sorted, as no-one can really afford those types of bills, and you’ll want him to get the best treatment he can.

Lost my favourite girl Luella today, I'm heartbroken. She'd just had babies too. Now we've got to feed them and keep them alive because they've lost their mother. It's hit me harder than I thought. Sleep well beautiful girl.

IMG-20200913-WA0002

They look just like their mum

IMG-20210304-WA0003

• Paid Members

Aw, man, that's so sad. Really sorry - it's always heartbreaking when we lose our beloved little friends. I hope the babies are able to adapt, they're little beauties.

• Paid Members

Sorry to hear about your loss, Lars. At least you have a little bit of her legacy to continue. 

Our kitty gets really annoying when we're trying to eat. I stuck a cat alone app with little games on my phone for her to play while Mrs Jazzy and I were having tea, but one night it rang and she went for my hand when I tried to answer. Fortunately I have an old phone around the flat so have installed the games on there for her in order to get some peace and quiet. 

IMG_20210228_193434_399.jpg